Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

The story of a vapers life! Sold out! :-@
I'm having a real dilemma here.
Do I order this tube with no lines... or do I wait for the one with lines.

Zen is not getting any younger either.

Bet that bloody tube was in stock 5 minutes ago!

zen-twentyfour-vapetoberfest.jpg

I'll take yours off your hands for R2500, then you can get a brass one

He aint that old , if he whipped off that mega beard, he'd lose 20 years

I'll take yours off your hands for R2500, then you can get a brass one

Uh... no.
It's not the whole mod that needs replacing you just fit the new tube top and bottom cap. You can kind of customize it like that. But then none of my atties will look the part.

I love the look and feel of brass.

some awesome vape mail guys!!!

love it

Vape Mail Baby!
VVVMail 001.JPG

Menthol Ice delivery! 6mg and 0mg, 100% VG Menthol Ice and then Unflavoured to try. Oh and some Menthol and Coconut concentrate!
VVVMail 004.JPG

Parcel sent with speed services on friday.... got it today! Grrrrrr

Love my SVD so much, had to get another :p

10500462_10204037910809594_2532862108286697469_n.jpg

shoe some great mail guys - @Rob Fisher i will have to try some of that menthol Ice you are so crazy about....

Peter if you only even remotely enjoy Menthol you do need to try it! For me it's simply perfect in every way!

80% of the time I have a few drops of coconut concentrate added.

i agree with Rob, Peter if you are a fan of menthol, you have to try Menthol Ice, it's the best Menthol i have ever tried :rock:

Peter if you only even remotely enjoy Menthol you do need to try it! For me it's simply perfect in every way!

80% of the time I have a few drops of coconut concentrate added.
hmm ok im a bit scared of the coconut as the concentrate i got has a very chemical/artificial flavor to it....

hmm ok im a bit scared of the coconut as the concentrate i got has a very chemical/artificial flavor to it....

Vape it straight first... and if you like coconut get a concentrate from @Oupa at the same time. If you are not a fan of coconut just leave it out.

Back