Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Did a small DIY restock order and couldn’t get the normal FA 7 leaves that I make for some mates so I grabbed a 10ml FA Glory to try and it smells REALLY good. I’m normally not a tobacco guy but this could really really work if it tastes like it smells then I could be in business.

Has anyone tried this before?

Did a small DIY restock order and couldn’t get the normal FA 7 leaves that I make for some mates so I grabbed a 10ml FA Glory to try and it smells REALLY good. I’m normally not a tobacco guy but this could really really work if it tastes like it smells then I could be in business.

Has anyone tried this before?
Yup. Glory is nutty, off the wall ...

Good enough for all day vape, light to medium tobacco, a hint of ashiness, but also slightly sweet and some caramel notes too. Winner.

Yup. Glory is nutty, off the wall ...

Good enough for all day vape, light to medium tobacco, a hint of ashiness, but also slightly sweet and some caramel notes too. Winner.
My pallet is way to unrefined to be honest but I did try it today and it’s good!

Mixed at 1% and I’m happy. Definitely could vape this all day!

Trying out the new Ultimates from Flavor Jungle, some flavors, some shots, and some free samples. The Ultimate Sweet SB does smell good, but the Ultimate Coconut Milk might just smell BETTER !!

20240430_181622.jpg

20240430_181725.jpg

I've collected my Vape Mail from England and Ireland. Dead Rabbit 3 RTA and Vandyvape Gaur-21 bought with a gift Voucher won from Sourcemore, Innokin EZ Tube from Innokin and Deliciu gift set from Deliciu / Vaporesso.
Thanks to the suppliers concerned.
PS. The Deliciu Pineapple Ice is delicious.20240503_115957.jpg20240503_142552.jpg

Last edited:
Back