Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Just have to work out how this works and also have the coloured sheets ironed so there are no folds! This is the Vape Mail Photography system! :checkeredflag::camera:

View attachment 19145 View attachment 19148 View attachment 19149
Heh Rob, I have one just like that I use for the site - I use the white background and set your camera's exposure to very high so the white background comes out almost pure white - then you don't notice any fold lines as they are over exposed to just pure white

Also use the 'furry' side of that cloth, cuts out on any reflections and glare from the material itself :)

EDIT, here's a pic I took with the white furry background. I actually need a third light from the top and I also need to play a bit with reflecting light into the dark areas, but haven't gotten that far yet :)

18350-But-700-105a-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Heh Rob, I have one just like that I use for the site - I use the white background and set your camera's exposure to very high so the white background comes out almost pure white - then you don't notice any fold lines as they are over exposed to just pure white

Also use the 'furry' side of that cloth, cuts out on any reflections and glare from the material itself :)

EDIT, here's a pic I took with the white furry background I actually need a third light from the top and I also need to play a bit with reflecting light into the dark areas, but haven't gotten that far yet :)

Thanks Derek! I will start using it real soon... the house is a big mess because my sweet wife decided that the house needs to be painted inside and out and we have a bazillion painters inside and out and the house is in chaos! :-(

Thanks Derek! I will start using it real soon... the house is a big mess because my sweet wife decided that the house needs to be painted inside and out and we have a bazillion painters inside and out and the house is in chaos! :-(
Haha, Luckily Melinda is not the 'home decor' type, I'm usually the one re-arranging and painting stuff :)

Very well. Had all hopes of running a basic GeniTank 2 on it, but alas won't work on a mech. Glad it didn't, cause the mAn is great on it. Not as powerful as our usual stuff, but hey, this is for chillin with a glass of whiskey. Also, I up the Nic levels on the basic tanks, still get the same hit then :D:D:D

Very well. Had all hopes of running a basic GeniTank 2 on it, but alas won't work on a mech. Glad it didn't, cause the mAn is great on it. Not as powerful as our usual stuff, but hey, this is for chillin with a glass of whiskey. Also, I up the Nic levels on the basic tanks, still get the same hit then :D:D:D
Awesome! Sounds like a winner! Can't wait for mine now!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

A little REO stand...
VapeMail001.jpg

Silicon Battery covers... grab and go kind of holders...
VapeMail002.jpg

Some more juice to test... and a little Ohm Meter.
VapeMail003.jpg

Some special wire to play with to make fancy coils! ;-)
VapeMail004.jpg

Back