Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks for the order man i hope you enjoy your juice!

Awesome pic man! Enjoy the juice and thanks!

Just had a toot of the 'nana cream... first puff and i fell inlove hahaha. Love it bru

Looking forward to try out the others.

My RDA and IPV2s must come now so i can test out this flavour to its full potential :rock:8--):p

Big thanks to Vape club for as always outstanding service...

20150113_134347.jpg
20150113_134536.jpg
Only the one orchid is mine tho

Vape Mail from VapeClub (thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl).
Odin drip tip, black Odin, Omerta base, inner sleeve, outer sleeve and drip tip and then the tiny eGrip RBA base (coil it came with wicked with Japanese cotton) with chimney next to it.
They say the top air slits on the Omerta is for flavour chasers and the side air slits for cloud chasers.

FGGBYAN.jpg

Vape mail baby... awe:dance::dance::dance:

20150113_115403[1].jpg 20150113_115549[1].jpg 20150113_115603[1].jpg
Thanks @Silverbear (I hope thats the right person) once again awesome stuff... Just one question though... Arnt you suppose to be on leave until tomorrow o_O

Vape mail baby... awe:dance::dance::dance:

Thanks @Silverbear (I hope thats the right person) once again awesome stuff... Just one question though... Arnt you suppose to be on leave until tomorrow o_O

Nice one bud :rock: Now you just need a sherlock holmes cap ;)

I'm guessing you ordered from e-ciggies - in which case I'm sure they (unofficially) started yesterday in order to ship the backlog that was ordered during the downtime before opening up officially - clever actually :D

Speedy delivery From Cloud Flavour! Nice green bag! Bombies and Hurricane smelling delicious!

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421174196042.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421174196042.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 23
Vape Mail from VapeClub (thanks @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl).
Odin drip tip, black Odin, Omerta base, inner sleeve, outer sleeve and drip tip and then the tiny eGrip RBA base (coil it came with wicked with Japanese cotton) with chimney next to it.
They say the top air slits on the Omerta is for flavour chasers and the side air slits for cloud chasers.

FGGBYAN.jpg
Lucky fish. I also ordered the black Odin. Can't wait to see it in real life

Lucky fish. I also ordered the black Odin. Can't wait to see it in real life
Lol, saw you are still waiting....decided not to pull your leg when posting that....might be too sore a point:). Hang in there, your's will rock up eventually.

Installed my eGrip RBA base, with the pre-made coil and wick. Lots of snack and crackle, but vapes great - much better than the commercial coils.

Only received today (as per my instruction) - will try out during the week, saw a lot of positives on this RBA on ECF.

Only received today (as per my instruction) - will try out during the week, saw a lot of positives on this RBA on ECF.
Yes, also got mine today. Do you have a link to the ECF thread? I better read up a bit before I do a re-coil.

Snap & crackle, will be the spaced coil they used. great for wicking and vapor production, not great for a quiet vape :)

Vape mail :)

PIFF From @Philip Dunkley for potential convert. EMOW battery with a mPT3 some driptips and plenty of juice. The EVOD battery i included from me so he has something to vape with wile the EMOW is on charge.
20150114_112251.jpg

And some Vaponaught Juice for me to try. Thank you mate :)

20150114_112354.jpg

Back