Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

"39" is just a Kiddie Cruiser when it comes to mods on hand (I almost have that many Reos alone).
But then I don't buy and sell mods almost daily like you do, I just buy them. :rolleyes: ;)

Hehehe... yip I have sold one or two mods in my time... :D

Hehehe... yip I have sold one or two mods in my time... :D

A much better plan than mine... my plan seems to be to buy them and all too soon just store them. :wondering:

My best plan would be to not not buy anymore gear at all. I'm trying to lean hard towards that plan, just a few "somethings" I might or might not pull the trigger on. Do still need to replace the LUC 4 with a 6 bay or couple of 4 bay chargers, might get some more DIY tools, must have some @hands DT's, etc.

A much better plan than mine... my plan seems to be to buy them and all too soon just store them. :wondering:

My best plan would be to not not buy anymore gear at all. I'm trying to lean hard towards that plan, just a few "somethings" I might or might not pull the trigger on. Do still need to replace the LUC 4 with a 6 bay or couple of 4 bay chargers, might get some more DIY tools, must have some @hands DT's, etc.

I must say that it's getting harder to buy stuff these days... especially when you can get a close to perfect system for such a bargain... the Pico with Melo III Mini is just such a good system...

I swore I would never buy another DNA200 but the Lost Vapes Halycon with the BF Petri has certainly captured my imagination... I have been vaping it since yesterday and loving it... but a REO and Pico are never far away...

I must say that it's getting harder to buy stuff these days... especially when you can get a close to perfect system for such a bargain... the Pico with Melo III Mini is just such a good system...

I swore I would never buy another DNA200 but the Lost Vapes Halycon with the BF Petri has certainly captured my imagination... I have been vaping it since yesterday and loving it... but a REO and Pico are never far away...

I too like my 3 Pico's, but I prefer the Avocado 22's on them over any of the cCell or other tanks. Can build either dual or singles coils on them to match my liquids way better than being stuck with just the .9Ω cCells. I have no interest in those tanks now, so not in any of the other coils offered for them now. The Pico/Avo combos are perfect to take on my wee hours of the night errands and walks. But I like the Minikin V1.5 and VGOD, Sig213 better than the Pico's for around home. Still like the Reos the best of all my mods even though I am only using a few of them these days thanks to the TC mods/tanks I didn't really need any of. It was fun playing with the new gear for awhile though until I found the above mods and the Avo's that I like the best of all the mods/tanks I bought. With my joose reserves close at hand almost all of the time I don't mind feeding the Avo's that do use up joose way faster than the Reos. I probably fill Avo 24's around 8-10 times a day between them with the dual low sub ohm coils they all run, plus what I use in the Pico/Avo22's and Reos daily. So my daily joose usage has at least doubled over the high usage it already was when I was just using the Reos alone. DIY joose is cheap to make, so not an issue.

@Spydro and @Rob Fisher ........... could each of you PLEASE post your five favourite setups (mod+tank) out of your whole collection and just do a one-sentence write-up on each as to why.
Think hard and thoroughly before choosing since a lot of your personality will be revealed by this exercise.
Would love to see that since I pay alot of attention when either one of the two of you post anything. :)

That is amazing @Yiannaki
Am looking very forward fo hearing what you think once youve had some time with it!

So far so good. Will give some detailed impressions once I've spent at least a week with it. Will also revert on how it performs as a MTL device.

Currently running a fused clapton in it and doing restricted lung hits. Never thought I'd be able to run a kayfun like this :p

So far so good. Will give some detailed impressions once I've spent at least a week with it. Will also revert on how it performs as a MTL device.

Currently running a fused clapton in it and doing restricted lung hits. Never thought I'd be able to run a kayfun like this :p

Marvellous!
The story behind this is that a clone ruined my experience of Kayfuns way back in the beginning
But since having such joy from the Lemo1 (which has a similar ish design)- I am very interested to potentially try out a high quality original from these guys...

Been a long wait, but totally worth it

DSC_0447.JPG

Big thanks to:
@kimbo for the Halcyon - Squonking at high watts takes some getting used to but Im enjoying the ride;
@andro for the Authentic Kayfun5 - Superb quality with amazing flavour and
@Zeki Hilmi for the Theorem - Didnt think it was worth the price (based on reviews) until your crazy special. I had to try it and I seem to be liking the notch coil in there.

Been a good week so far ;)

Ain't they sweet?
Now to rebuild my first coil on my 521 from Geek Vape while I vape some homebrew Unicorn milk with my Vaporesso kit. :)

View attachment 61891

Thanks VapeClub for the speedy delivery.

All the best for the building @KZOR!
Looking good

Been a long wait, but totally worth it

View attachment 61911

Big thanks to:
@kimbo for the Halcyon - Squonking at high watts takes some getting used to but Im enjoying the ride;
@andro for the Authentic Kayfun5 - Superb quality with amazing flavour and
@Zeki Hilmi for the Theorem - Didnt think it was worth the price (based on reviews) until your crazy special. I had to try it and I seem to be liking the notch coil in there.

Been a good week so far ;)

Wow, thats impressive @Kaizer
These kayfun 5 tanks are haunting me. First @Yiannaki now you
Forgot @Andre had that ;-)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Spare 0.6Ω cCells... and 3 replacement glass tanks for the Melo 3 Mini.
VapeMail 008.JPG

Two Mage RTA's sent to me for review from Coil Art.
VapeMail 009.JPG

Will build and review later...
VapeMail 010.JPG

Lol
8am and the Vape Mail thread has Rob's name on the right
Ding ding, the courier has arrived

Love it Rob
Always nice to see whats arrived. Its almost as good as getting vape mail myself ;-)

Got some new vapemail from vicious ant new duke stabalized wood mod it fits in nicley with the m17

580536a078c569ca9eb2eec2c95c6a7e.jpg

f7bc17d710ade3752959350d4fadf775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HOLY Crap that is BEAUTIFUL!

I must say im exited and proud on my vape mail with my 2nd real mod and i cant complain pics speak for em selfs
fb46c7d87074bd0e7c384a9159437dde.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Imtiaaz you aswell hey thanks man sho ive been so busy i only opened it now lol what tank did u get buddy

Hehe yeah need to get my 2 bay i2 tonight so i can charge and vape so yeah i just need to get my wicking on point now with the new tank then im set but from what i hear the griffin is a flavour champ so i always wanted one @Imtiaaz

Hehe yeah need to get my 2 bay i2 tonight so i can charge and vape so yeah i just need to get my wicking on point now with the new tank then im set but from what i hear the griffin is a flavour champ so i always wanted one @Imtiaaz

Well then its even more special that you finally got what you always wanted @mcgeerj35 ...with the nano comes a chipset already coiled and wicked, so I could just jump straight into it, also buys me sometime to get some rebuilding gear and muster up the courage to try and build.

@Imtiaaz its really not that difficult its great to rebuild but if you do get a new tank spend time with the tank get to know it and yes you can expect failures leaky times and awful tastes due to incorrect wicking so if you wick it right you wont have no problems so spend time get the wicking down and never look back ever buddy

Back