Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

9b6dc75ec404a126d76c240b6ecf3cf1.jpg

What a day for vape mail

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Who is the lucky owners of the lost vape DNA 75 Watt. You guys can be very proud. When I showed the pictures early this morning to HRH, I Know.....that look....and so my sad story ended.

VapeMail Baby! :rock:

Another Melo 3 Mini which I think is the best Tank ever made so far! And then the new contender from Joyetech the much anticipated Ultimo!
VapeMailUltimo-001.jpg VapeMailUltimo-002.jpg

VapeMail Baby! :rock:

Another Melo 3 Mini which I think is the best Tank ever made so far! And then the new contender from Joyetech the much anticipated Ultimo!
View attachment 62099 View attachment 62100
@Rob Fisher I think you will be surprised by how much power you can put through those Ultimo ceramic coils.. Wicks like a charm. I'm still deciding whether the flavour from this coil is better than the ccell's though..

@Rob Fisher I think you will be surprised by how much power you can put through those Ultimo ceramic coils.. Wicks like a charm. I'm still deciding whether the flavour from this coil is better than the ccell's though..

Up to 47 watts so far... :p

@skola the vape is "different" to the cCell and the flavour is really good... I have only been vaping on it for a few minutes but I am very impressed with the flavour and is probably the closest to a cCell in terms of pure flavour... but it is "different"... more severe because of the higher power... still early days but so far I'm impressed. And air flow for AFRICA! If you are after airflow then this tank beats all other hands down... but let's see how we go after a few days...

I did get another Melo 3 Mini as well because that is as close to perfection as I have found.

Up to 47 watts so far... :p

@skola the vape is "different" to the cCell and the flavour is really good... I have only been vaping on it for a few minutes but I am very impressed with the flavour and is probably the closest to a cCell in terms of pure flavour... but it is "different"... more severe because of the higher power... still early days but so far I'm impressed. And air flow for AFRICA! If you are after airflow then this tank beats all other hands down... but let's see how we go after a few days...

I did get another Melo 3 Mini as well because that is as close to perfection as I have found.
Hahaha pump it up!! I took mine to 65W last night! But that was just for science. :D

I agree, it is a different vape. Not in a bad way. How buttery smooth is that airflow! Even if its half closed.. Smoooth. Clouds for days as well. Really good vapour production. With that, at about 50W it is a guzzler. Not by the Smok TFseries standard but for a ceramic coil.

Hahaha pump it up!! I took mine to 65W last night! But that was just for science. :D

I agree, it is a different vape. Not in a bad way. How buttery smooth is that airflow! Even if its half closed.. Smoooth. Clouds for days as well. Really good vapour production. With that, at about 50W it is a guzzler. Not by the Smok TFseries standard but for a ceramic coil.

100% agree... just took it to 55 watts (for science)... still good but back to 47 watts for now... :D

@Rob Fisher and @skola - is the juice capacity big enough on the Ultimo considering its "juice guzzliness" ?

Oh and @Greyz i think i saw a 18350 battery on the VapeKing website a few days ago if you didnt come right already.

@Rob Fisher and @skola - is the juice capacity big enough on the Ultimo considering its "juice guzzliness" ?

Oh and @Greyz i think i saw a 18350 battery on the VapeKing website a few days ago if you didnt come right already.
Good question @Silver! Made a mental note of that to observe in the next few days. At higher watts it very well might not be big enough.

No it isn't @Silver! But neither is the Melo 3 Mini... but I have taken to carrying a bottle of juice wherever I go these days because of it... the flavour and the lack of hassles with the Melo 3 makes it the best tank ever and if it means I have to carry a bottle of juice then so be it. I have 100ml bottle of XXX in the car, 100ml on my desk and a 30ml or 15ml bottle of XXX in my pocket... the flavour and lack of hassles are unmatched for the Melo 3.

So the juice juzzliness doesn't worry me. :p

Its funny, we go from drippers to tanks to avoid carrying extra juice bottles
Now we are on tanks that require extra juice to be carried

@Rob Fisher - if you went out with say three pico/melo's fully loaded, would you still need extra juice in the pocket?

No it isn't @Silver! But neither is the Melo 3 Mini... but I have taken to carrying a bottle of juice wherever I go these days because of it... the flavour and the lack of hassles with the Melo 3 makes it the best tank ever and if it means I have to carry a bottle of juice then so be it. I have 100ml bottle of XXX in the car, 100ml on my desk and a 30ml or 15ml bottle of XXX in my pocket... the flavour and lack of hassles are unmatched for the Melo 3.

So the juice juzzliness doesn't worry me. :p

I don't mind carrying juice with me either, not once did I have even a tiny issue with the Melo3 mini, it surprises me everyday how it just goes on and on and on and does "Tank things". I think this is just the perfect tank to recommend to beginner vapers, me being a beginner myself just loves this thing.

Its funny, we go from drippers to tanks to avoid carrying extra juice bottles
Now we are on tanks that require extra juice to be carried

@Rob Fisher - if you went out with say three pico/melo's fully loaded, would you still need extra juice in the pocket?

Mmmm if I went for a full day yes I would need to take juice with. But I always always always take a REO with...

I don't mind carrying juice with me either, not once did I have even a tiny issue with the Melo3 mini, it surprises me everyday how it just goes on and on and on and does "Tank things". I think this is just the perfect tank to recommend to beginner vapers, me being a beginner myself just loves this thing.

100% @Imtiaaz! The Melo 3 Mini is no question the best tank for me ever... and I have been through a few tanks in my time.

Can I ask a question here? its concerning the tornado nano or shall I rather create a thread? its not complicated, but I don't really want to change the essence of the thread
There is a thread that @Stosta created for the Nano.

9b6dc75ec404a126d76c240b6ecf3cf1.jpg

What a day for vape mail

@Greyz ! What the hell is wrong with you man! Do want us all to get nappy rash and have Ohm @johan get a heart attack? Don't post pics of unopened vapemail. I demand that you open it and post pics of what's inside. Right now! :mad:

Back