Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I must say im exited and proud on my vape mail with my 2nd real mod and i cant complain pics speak for em selfs
fb46c7d87074bd0e7c384a9159437dde.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Awesome kit @mcgeerj35. Ollie's got a nice vid on the wicking for that griffin. Remember to do the firmware update if you want to get rid of that delay on the fire button. I thought I'd get used to it, but eventually went for the update (was a bit of a mess as the latest tool from smok didn't work for me) but got it done in the end and haven't looked back.

Could you confirm @Rob Fisher if the coil art coils fit in the target tank like the ccells fit the melo's etc?

Juts tested them and yes they do... but I'm afraid the CoilArt coils are a dead loss... the first one I tested primed just fine but the flavour is sadly lacking... the vapour is there but it's almost like the ceramic filters out the flavour. :(

If you don't like the other one then I'm right here too uncle rob

Just have to do the review and then you can have it @Yusuf Cape Vaper! PM me your address and contact number and I'll send it to you once I have done the review... the open one I'm using spare glass was shattered but the tank is fine.

Thanks @Mozia and yes will be doing the update tonight if im not tooo tired again hahaha most definitely where can i find that vid for the wicking buddy obviously youtube but what do i search for ???

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

a1d351ce00142279b55d0c2cb556b197.jpg

Now the hunt for an 18350 battery...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Found it local with no delivery cuz - this what happens is when you do t check the group you miss out

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
That's because you guys do awful things to my data and my "Saved Pictures" folder on my phone! Hahaha!

Back