Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail that came yesterday... was picked up in the wee hours this morning. Gold 213 to go with my Gunmetal 213.

sig213gvm.jpg
sig213gs.jpg

Nice I`ve been waiting for these. Did you leave any for us @Rob Fisher ? JJoking. I got my order in, but why does Hugo have to announce these on a Friday afternoon knowing us JHB guys have to wait untill Monday to get it:lipssealed:

I didn't even know these were coming... but whenever I go to @Sir Vape I like to ask Hugo what's new and what's coming and what's not yet on the website and then attack him till he hands over the goods. :p

I didn't even know these were coming... but whenever I go to @Sir Vape I like to ask Hugo what's new and what's coming and what's not yet on the website and then attack him till he hands over the goods. :p
Sometime I still wish I was travelling to DBN every weekend:think:. I used to love attending the Sirs events every weekend under the guise of getting the Château Gateaux desserts for the family from the shop just around the corner:D

I wonder if the metal on the positive is the same as the VTC 5, there I got some arc problems on my Reo Grand. Seems like the metal is a bit soft, but works like a charm in the P67

Mmmm not sure... I pretty much only use button tops in my REO Grands...
ButtonTop 001.JPG

Silver Avo24

It was on the radar for quite a long time but owing to time pressures I just did not get it.

Eventually caved in when I saw the special from Vape Legion. Thanks @Jono90

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473484793.724343.jpg

No doubt I will be bugging the Avo experts in due course ;-) tagging @Spydro and @Yiannaki in advance. Lol

First question - how do you refill it? Does the deck screw off the tank part? Mine is quite tight and I don't want to break something.

Silver Avo24

It was on the radar for quite a long time but owing to time pressures I just did not get it.

Eventually caved in when I saw the special from Vape Legion. Thanks @Jono90

View attachment 67047

No doubt I will be bugging the Avo experts in due course ;-) tagging @Spydro and @Yiannaki in advance. Lol

First question - how do you refill it? Does the deck screw off the tank part? Mine is quite tight and I don't want to break something.
Nice!

On the picture. Notice there's a little silver flap on the left of it. That slides out to reveal the fill holes.

To remove the deck, you need to remove the positive pin, first and then the positive post, along with the deck etc.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Nice!

On the picture. Notice there's a little silver flap on the left of it. That slides out to reveal the fill holes.

To remove the deck, you need to remove the positive pin, first and then the positive post, along with the deck etc.

Ah thanks @Yiannaki
Lol, i didnt even know that. Dumb moment hehe
Was wondering what that little metal piece was that was sticking up - its so you can grip it with your finger nail! Thanks!

Thanks @Yiannaki. Found it!!

Just another question -

I noticed that the rubber seal that sits between the juice holes and that metal flap looks like it is a bit loose(ish) on the one fill hole.

Am hoping this won't become a problem.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473485630.410189.jpg

Thanks @Yiannaki. Found it!!

Just another question -

I noticed that the rubber seal that sits between the juice holes and that metal flap looks like it is a bit loose(ish) on the one fill hole.

View attachment 67048
Can't comment on the seal, as I haven't noticed that lifted piece on them.

Perhaps it's just press fitted do you can simple push it back into place?

Just looked at min Hi Ho @Silver and mine is nicely flat and in place... but my guess is that with use and the heat yours will settle down. Just keep an eye on it.

Can't comment on the seal, as I haven't noticed that lifted piece on them.

Perhaps it's just press fitted do you can simple push it back into place?

Thanks @Yiannaki
Not sure how the seal is fastened to the deck -
I put some VG on my finger and lubricated the top of the seal and the underside of the slide
Seems to be opening and closing a bit better now without much disturbance of the seal
Maybe it was just all a bit too tight from manufacture
Lets see how it goes

On another note, I noticed a plethora of goodies in the spares bag. Have no clue what some of them are for. Dont you just love all the little bits and pieces when you get new vape mail. Feels like getting a Lego set and now you have to figure out what could go where. Lovely.

Thanks @Yiannaki
Not sure how the seal is fastened to the deck -
I put some VG on my finger and lubricated the top of the seal and the underside of the slide
Seems to be opening and closing a bit better now without much disturbance of the seal
Maybe it was just all a bit too tight from manufacture
Lets see how it goes

On another note, I noticed a plethora of goodies in the spares bag. Have no clue what some of them are for. Dont you just love all the little bits and pieces when you get new vape mail. Feels like getting a Lego set and now you have to figure out what could go where. Lovely.
Next step :) when will you build and wick? :)

Back