Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Next step :) when will you build and wick? :)

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Got so much work to do this weekend @Yiannaki
And i promised myself i would not go on the forum until mid morning and I had done a few hours of other work.
Well .... That didnt happen.... And its now 8am and I am ...... Procrastinating.....
Lol

Silver Avo24

It was on the radar for quite a long time but owing to time pressures I just did not get it.

Eventually caved in when I saw the special from Vape Legion. Thanks @Jono90

View attachment 67047

No doubt I will be bugging the Avo experts in due course ;-) tagging @Spydro and @Yiannaki in advance. Lol

First question - how do you refill it? Does the deck screw off the tank part? Mine is quite tight and I don't want to break something.

Nice score. The 24's far outperform the 22's for DLHer's (if I remember you're a tootle puffer). But you can easily get the air down in the Avo's for MTL. There is not much that could break on them but the glass.

Some suggest that it takes some kind of dark voodoo magic to wick them, not get air lock issues. That's far from the truth, they are very easy to wick. I started by following Ollie's video on wicking the Avo22. It worked OK, but then I changed it to my way that works way better for me, feeds chain vaped DLH's, has no air lock issues even on the 22's and without the unsightly wick tails hanging way down in the tank. Drop me a note when you get ready and I'll step-by-step my method of wicking them.

I have 6 Avo's now, 3 22's for the Pico's and 3 24's that I run on the Minikin's and Sig213's. My favorite RTA's so far because I can build them to my liquids and vaping style and get better performance out of them than any of the many other tanks I have.

What might be their first real threat is ordered though and I expect shipping notification next week sometime... the new Petri RTA. Only "might" because it's a bottom AFC chimney tank, and I'm not a huge fan of them.

Thanks @Yiannaki. Found it!!

Just another question -

I noticed that the rubber seal that sits between the juice holes and that metal flap looks like it is a bit loose(ish) on the one fill hole.

Am hoping this won't become a problem.

View attachment 67048
The seal is just press fitted, when I had my Avo24 I removed it all the time for cleaning, just grab it with your tweezers it'll come off easily, also don't ever drop the ceramic adapter, it WILL break with even the slightest thud, many people complained that the ceramic never really fitted tight enough, the 2 legs of the ceramic are different, make sure the 1 that's "milled" down more and has a circular shape goes into the hole closest to the fill port and it should stay. Because of the wick hole placement I found that the coil leg that was at the bottom was kind of in the way so I always mounted my coils the way @BigGuy does, bottom leg in top hole and top leg in bottom hole of the velocity deck, it keeps the legs close and out of the way of your wick

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Serpent Mini 25 number 2! This time @BigGuy built a Dual Coil for me... we did record the build and I will edit the video this afternoon and put it up later when I have finished... Suffice to say if you love the single coil deck in the Serpent Mini 25 like I do then you are going to be blow away with the Dual Coil setup! OMG!
VapeMailSerpent2 001.JPG

2 of my new favourites picked up @ Sirvape

Attachments

• 20160910_154608.jpg
    20160910_154608.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 69
VapeMail Baby! :rock:

Well not exactly Vape Mail... but it's a new lens that will help me take sharp pics of my future Vape Mail!
CanonMacro.jpg
And here is one of the first pics taken with the new Lens!
Macro-22.jpg

b1873c5a990b6f169c291db18b5fe824.jpg

9a7eb6151e0a4c41db814be1991fb09a.jpg

e5cb449fe6dbb0c0c4ee73ad3f154c8b.jpg

9000c1e54dc4788e9967101a00be6274.jpg

0960d4ffdb3babf485c1cd2502156bc2.jpg

Epic Sunday collection fro @Lim at Dragon Vape. Guy cane out of his way to help me on a Sunday and I couldnt be happier :)

Nice score. The 24's far outperform the 22's for DLHer's (if I remember you're a tootle puffer). But you can easily get the air down in the Avo's for MTL. There is not much that could break on them but the glass.

Some suggest that it takes some kind of dark voodoo magic to wick them, not get air lock issues. That's far from the truth, they are very easy to wick. I started by following Ollie's video on wicking the Avo22. It worked OK, but then I changed it to my way that works way better for me, feeds chain vaped DLH's, has no air lock issues even on the 22's and without the unsightly wick tails hanging way down in the tank. Drop me a note when you get ready and I'll step-by-step my method of wicking them.

I have 6 Avo's now, 3 22's for the Pico's and 3 24's that I run on the Minikin's and Sig213's. My favorite RTA's so far because I can build them to my liquids and vaping style and get better performance out of them than any of the many other tanks I have.

What might be their first real threat is ordered though and I expect shipping notification next week sometime... the new Petri RTA. Only "might" because it's a bottom AFC chimney tank, and I'm not a huge fan of them.

Many thanks @Spydro
I will certainly contact you if I run into any challenges
Thanks for the offer!
Am looking forward to the Avo

The seal is just press fitted, when I had my Avo24 I removed it all the time for cleaning, just grab it with your tweezers it'll come off easily, also don't ever drop the ceramic adapter, it WILL break with even the slightest thud, many people complained that the ceramic never really fitted tight enough, the 2 legs of the ceramic are different, make sure the 1 that's "milled" down more and has a circular shape goes into the hole closest to the fill port and it should stay. Because of the wick hole placement I found that the coil leg that was at the bottom was kind of in the way so I always mounted my coils the way @BigGuy does, bottom leg in top hole and top leg in bottom hole of the velocity deck, it keeps the legs close and out of the way of your wick

Thanks a lot @Moey_Ismail , that is very helpful
Will note what you say

VapeMail Baby! :rock:

Well not exactly Vape Mail... but it's a new lens that will help me take sharp pics of my future Vape Mail!
View attachment 67211
And here is one of the first pics taken with the new Lens!
View attachment 67212

I was a SLR/copy stand guy from the late 60's in the film camera days and still have my mid 80's Minolta 7000i with every accessory for it known to man.

But I've been just getting by with my cheap little Cannon Power Shot A495 point 'n' shoot in not so steady anymore hands for vape pictures. Maybe you've inspired me to get my other Cannon and it's accessories out after not using it for years (and a desk and floor tripod), go back to the SLR digital days (maybe even do some videos with it). Hmmm.

CS3IS.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Love my Vape Mail from Vape King... always get a cute pic on my bag! :D
VKVM1.jpg

Nitecore charger for a mate! And a clone Kayfun 5!
VKVM3.jpg

iJoy 26650 and some dual silicone battery holders!
VKVM4.jpg

Kayfun 5 clone!
VKVM6.jpg VKVM5.jpg VKVM7.jpg

That pic on the bag is epic @Rob Fisher !
Am liking those dual silicon battery holders...
Photos look very nice

Some goodies from carlossconcoctions.co.za,just got them today and can't wait to try them out,they smell amazing though,thanks for the freebies @NewOobY .I'm already looking forward to the next order as the service I received was nothing short of excellent,keep it up bro

Attachments

• IMG_20160912_174228.jpg
    IMG_20160912_174228.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 72
Vapemail baby, well more like Vape-Wear-Mail. Love the designs at Custom Candies thanks @Rude Rudi, quick service and delivered as promised.

The funniest thing though is that according to DawnWing my name is Garbes Raig - close enough I guess going from Carlos Roig to Garbes Raig seems legit :)
GarbesRaig.jpg
But here is the best park, super nice packaging:
Packaging.jpg
Then for the actual goodies...
Shirts.jpg

After a crappy week, got a call from the courier looking for my house, and I just want to give a shout out and thank you to both @Stosta and @Rob Fisher, absolutely made my day! Originally rob hooked stosta up with this slick GQ cap but I managed to convince him that it made him look like a hobgoblin and promised him that I'd take it to Mt.Doom and do away with. I also found some gear in the package to help me on my quest.

PicsArt_09-13-11.17.13.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

After a crappy week, got a call from the courier looking for my house, and I just want to give a shout out and thank you to both @Stosta and @Rob Fisher, absolutely made my day! Originally rob hooked stosta up with this slick GQ cap but I managed to convince him that it made him look like a hobgoblin and promised him that I'd take it to Mt.Doom and do away with. I also found some gear in the package to help me on my quest.

View attachment 67455
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!
Haha! Glad it cheered you up bud!

Vapemail baby, well more like Vape-Wear-Mail. Love the designs at Custom Candies thanks @Rude Rudi, quick service and delivered as promised.

The funniest thing though is that according to DawnWing my name is Garbes Raig - close enough I guess going from Carlos Roig to Garbes Raig seems legit :)
View attachment 67438
But here is the best park, super nice packaging:
View attachment 67442
Then for the actual goodies...
View attachment 67447
sweet...i need to get some of these...

Back