Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! :banana: This has been a looooong time coming... a few days from Switzerland to SA and then stuck in the Post Office system for ages! But the bonus is that there was no Vat and no costs... so silver lining! ;-)

Maximus DNA40 26650
Maximus1.jpg Maximus2.jpg Maximus3.jpg Maximus4.jpg

I gave into curiosity and got the Merlin RDTA, really impressive! Definitely worth the price. Excellent service as always from @Naeem_M at The Vape Industry.

IMG_1624.JPG

The day has come where I finally open my vape mail. This mod is even more striking in the hand then I could of ever imagined.

Only two gripes so far, it isn't a manual adjusting 510 and I only have a cleto that is 22m atty.

Can't wait to see the skyline on this one, it's going to be a match made in vaping heaven.

Attachments

• IMG_5453.JPG
    IMG_5453.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5435.JPG
    IMG_5435.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5436.JPG
    IMG_5436.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5441.JPG
    IMG_5441.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5443.JPG
    IMG_5443.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 97
The day has come where I finally open my vape mail. This mod is even more striking in the hand then I could of ever imagined.

Only two gripes so far, it isn't a manual adjusting 510 and I only have a cleto that is 22m atty.

Can't wait to see the skyline on this one, it's going to be a match made in vaping heaven.

Wow, it looks super @RayDeny !
Congrats and enjoy

That looks really cool @method1

I can just imagine a photo of you vaping a hardcore tobacco in there wearing a beret - and looking like a boss. haha.

That drip tip looks very comfortable - looks like a superb MTL tip

Went to Freight Train Mods' website and saw they are closing down in June... you must be getting one of the last ones...

That looks really cool @method1

I can just imagine a photo of you vaping a hardcore tobacco in there wearing a beret - and looking like a boss. haha.

That drip tip looks very comfortable - looks like a superb MTL tip

Went to Freight Train Mods' website and saw they are closing down in June... you must be getting one of the last ones...

Yes, will probably be one of the last few unfortunately!
Not so sure about the beret, suppose it beats a toupee!

Epic!!! Love the color of it

Yes, will probably be one of the last few unfortunately!
Not so sure about the beret, suppose it beats a toupee!

Ok, not exactly the picture I was imagining, but this will do:

861ee77862879b9f9be1cc1c9c76a076.jpg

Please keep us updated on the performance of this guy?

This device has an almost identical squonk bottle/tube design as the Kanger. The battery life is great too. Besides that I must say this is a seriously boring device, well I personally find it to be dull. It's quite large and is made for big hands really. My personal, dodgy, side-by-side device comparisons seemed to suggest that it may not actually be putting out nearly as much power as it displays. I only tried this because I found that one of my regular setups needed way more wattage on this. Buy a HCigar Inbox, the price difference gets you a Maze rda, dna chip and a brilliantly-designed device.

Saturday vape mail

Rather 'collection mail' after my visit this morning to the new @Vapers Corner shop in Kyalami

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1492258903.802763.jpg

A coil master V4 - I need to get this coiling kit thing right.

A vape brush - let's see if I can clean my coils that are clogged up

The new Kidney Puncher wire. Tried one gauge each of NI80, Kanthal and SS. Just to see.

And then a Handlebar liquid that they dispense on site. A cool Kiwi Berry flavour. Tried it in the shop and it was nice.

Also got two juices for my mom's coffee and tobacco palate. Not in the pic. She has them. They were Vapbucco rum and maple and @Paulie 's coffee cake

Saturday vape mail

Rather 'collection mail' after my visit this morning to the new @Vapers Corner shop in Kyalami

View attachment 91701

A coil master V4 - I need to get this coiling kit thing right.

A vape brush - let's see if I can clean my coils that are clogged up

The new Kidney Puncher wire. Tried one gauge each of NI80, Kanthal and SS. Just to see.

And then a Handlebar liquid that they dispense on site. A cool Kiwi Berry flavour. Tried it in the shop and it was nice.

Also got two juices for my mom's coffee and tobacco palate. Not in the pic. She has them. They were Vapbucco rum and maple and @Paulie 's coffee cake
That wire won't do for thr outer core of your aliens :D

Back