Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some more vape Mail for today amazing mod but pretty irritated myself coz although I chose the gold predator this thing ain't gold at all doesn't match any of my gold drippers it's a wonderful bright copper so my OCD going mad
IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2511.JPG IMG_2512.JPG

May be a stupid question @Rob Fisher, but what do they do? What do you use it for and is it necessary on a BB?

Not a stupid question at all @William Vermaak. The bottom of the boro tank is where the airflow is and with usage there is condensation in that area and the small amount of condensation builds up on the panel... with the condensation saver the panel stay dry and the small amount of condensation remains in the boro compartment.

Not a stupid question at all @William Vermaak. The bottom of the boro tank is where the airflow is and with usage there is condensation in that area and the small amount of condensation builds up on the panel... with the condensation saver the panel stay dry and the small amount of condensation remains in the boro compartment.
Oooh, that's very cool. Thanx for the answer. Now I know :beer-toast1:

Finally a Goon
a12b733f63da677c517278bb9b19f3f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Not my vapemail, but I have heard from a little birdy that @RiaanRed will have some interesting vapemail soon. Something that we all will drool over.

@Rob Fisher , where is your vapemail for the day?
Courier running late? :D

No courier is on time... but should only be here this afternoon... but that's only if @BigGuy manages to build for my Kylin RTA and Omni RTA and get it shipped in time... otherwise it will only be Vape Mail Baby tomorrow! :p

If it's any consolation FedEx is due to ship from MyUS today as well. :D

Back