Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Woohoo!

Nothing like working a public holiday, but coming into the office and finding stuff was delivered while I was away!

View attachment 93187

A home for one of my Subtanks, some icy high-nic juice to taste, as well as a few others I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name or not to try!

And lastly something for @Schnappie ! A huge thanks to @BumbleBee and @Rincewind , love doing business with The Vape Guy! :h:
Can't wait for it to arrive! Both you and @BumbleBee are epic and generous for organising this! Thanks a million once again! Btw what mod is that? I am a bit behind on mods as my fomo lies with tanks these days

Can't wait for it to arrive! Both you and @BumbleBee are epic and generous for organising this! Thanks a million once again! Btw what mod is that? I am a bit behind on mods as my fomo lies with tanks these days
I did very little, so all thanks can go to @BumbleBee !

The mod is an SXK Zero Mini ("Styled" so a clone somewhere along the line I think). I think it's actually a really old mod, but I like the silver/black combo as it goes well with a silver STM with black o-rings...

20170501_113019-400x711.jpg

Now I just need to find the right Drip Tip and this will be a complete setup!

I did very little, so all thanks can go to @BumbleBee !

The mod is an SXK Zero Mini ("Styled" so a clone somewhere along the line I think). I think it's actually a really old mod, but I like the silver/black combo as it goes well with a silver STM with black o-rings...

View attachment 93212

Now I just need to find the right Drip Tip and this will be a complete setup!
That is one good looking setup!

Vape Mail Baby! Surprise surprise! DHL delivers on public holidays! Parcel from Atmistique in Greece!
Atmistique1.jpg Atmistique2.jpg Atmistique3.jpg Atmistique4.jpg Atmistique5.jpg Atmistique6.jpg Atmistique7.jpg

Part of the mentioned vape mail from about a week ago that was picked up in the wee hours Saturday morning. Like the contrast of the black and Ultem caps and chuff's to reduce some of the SS look of these RDA's. (Wish they had full black, Ultem. acrylic top caps available for them like the Hadaly's do.)

krytencaps.jpg

The mentioned but undisclosed atty's that also came will remain undisclosed with no pictures made of them... they have already been deposited in the dumpster.

Epic Vape Mail Baby! :b1: Warning... this vape mail is just something else and will cause FOMO of the highest degree! Panels from 4DCB in the US of A.
4DCB-3.jpg 4DCB-4.jpg 4DCB-5.jpg 4DCB-6.jpg 4DCB-7.jpg 4DCB-8.jpg

Stunning Stuff. I love the case they send it in. How's the finish of the wood and do the panels sit nice on the bb

Stunning Stuff. I love the case they send it in. How's the finish of the wood and do the panels sit nice on the bb

They are bloody damn perfect @Ash! Expensive but worth it because they are pieces of art. I have some Viking panels inbound as well but for me right now I won't be getting anything but 4DCB panels!

All matchy matcherson! Chicken Dinner of note!

Vape mail!
All the way from Wales. Been a long time but the Claymore is finally home.

Attachments

• IMG_5620.JPG
    IMG_5620.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5621.JPG
    IMG_5621.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5622.JPG
    IMG_5622.JPG
    375 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5623.JPG
    IMG_5623.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5624.JPG
    IMG_5624.JPG
    268 KB · Views: 78
Finally my Juma Panels arrive. They are stunning and well made. A bit thicker than stock g10 panels but they still great to hold.

IMG_1803.JPG

Still need to change the buttons but to excited to see what they look like.

IMG_1804.JPG

Goon mail

3380ce8e8ae714f1759b79e795971eb1.jpg

So after my first 6 months of vaping I had to see what the rant was about with the Goon.

Previously I bought the LP Goon which was ok and was soon moved to the unused stack.

Fist impression of the the Goon is it looks like crap full of blemishes. I missed this on the suppliers description and after having a chat according to them this can be expected from a authentic mod. I will call bs on this as even my rig v3 Blem and AV Ables blem has less blemishes than this rda. My other non China mods Armageddon and comp lyfe is in perfect condition. Again not slamming the reseller.

Hopefully the flavor is as good as the rant about it.

On the plus side the tip by hands looks amazing and the juice is also a winner

Some very special vapemail arrived today thanks to some greats guys. I have been looking for a kayfun v5 clone to try out but found it sold out everywhere. @Stosta with his Sith powers managed to find out that @BumbleBee had one he is not using. He is so generous that he sent this to me mahala! A class act thank you sir! Also a sample of @Sickboy77 's special project and really impressed so far. Did a quick wicking in car and twisted the tank open two full turns as Bumblebee advised and she wicks with no leaks or dry hits. And the flavour, off the charts! Concentrated flavour with menthol burn at the back of the throat, doing restricted lung hits. Now this is my perfect daily vaping style. Thank you gentlemen, you are generousity personified! So impressed I can't believe its a clone...
20170503_130900.jpg

Some very special vapemail arrived today thanks to some greats guys. I have been looking for a kayfun v5 clone to try out but found it sold out everywhere. @Stosta with his Sith powers managed to find out that @BumbleBee had one he is not using. He is so generous that he sent this to me mahala! A class act thank you sir! Also a sample of @Sickboy77 's special project and really impressed so far. Did a quick wicking in car and twisted the tank open two full turns as Bumblebee advised and she wicks with no leaks or dry hits. And the flavour, off the charts! Concentrated flavour with menthol burn at the back of the throat, doing restricted lung hits. Now this is my perfect daily vaping style. Thank you gentlemen, you are generousity personified! So impressed I can't believe its a clone...
View attachment 93517
Glad you're happy buddy!

I can't believe you got that thing set up in the car! :eek: I couldn't even figure out how to open it or change the airflow!

That juice is deliciously cool!

Glad you're happy buddy!

I can't believe you got that thing set up in the car! :eek: I couldn't even figure out how to open it or change the airflow!

That juice is deliciously cool!
I must say, @Silver 's thread put some backround knowledge in my head. I love how you can fine tune this tank!

Back