Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail

b40f3c981747c431e75cfe2998da1ea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! Twisp package! Their new tank and new 50ml Juices!
View attachment 106335 View attachment 106336 View attachment 106337 View attachment 106338

Oh my word @Rob Fisher
If I miss one day of your Vape Mail it can take me a long time to catch up!
Love that teal block of wood, its gorgeous!!
And those vape cases. Hmm.... Looks very useful.

And now this Twisp kit. Wow, this is amazing
I always have a spft spot for Twisp (despite not using their products anymore) because Twisp got me off the stinkies.
This is going to be exciting to follow. And am keen to hear about the new juices!

Just be careful with your nicotene intake. Those little devices are potent if one does not expect it to be.

I'm actually on 3mg xxx will get some nick salt in the next hour from juicy joes

Will definitely keep in mind as nic salt is 20 mg

Last edited:
I'm actually on 3mg xxx will get some nick salt in the next hour from juicy joes

Will definitely keep in mind as nic salt is 20 mg

If you read in some of the vapecon threads, you will see that @hands surprised me with a puff from one of these devices and i almost died. . Great little device and hope it performs as you want and many happy vapes.

You are welcome to try. Hehe

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

If you read in some of the vapecon threads, you will see that @hands surprised me with a puff from one of these devices and i almost died. . Great little device and hope it performs as you want and many happy vapes.

Shot man. Was looking for perfect stealth vape and been using it now for about 3 hours and it's perfect.

Have a pulse and that's definitely garbage

IMG_1718.JPG Probably the most epic vape mail I have ever received! After a botched payment on my end (this morning) and an inventory issue, Jake at @Throat Punch was amazing. Not only did he throw in the awesome stickers, but an extra set of fused claptons and an atty stand (for the trouble I caused). The best service I've ever received. Thank you so much, Jake!

1 X Nitecore D4 charger
1 X Matte Black Reload RDA
1 X Blue Loch Ness Mod
1 X Vapeworks Oasis
3 X Dual Fused Claptons
1 X Atty Stand
2 X Throat Punch Stickers

@Comrad Juju verdict?

Mi one or Gusto?

Ok well this is only after spending about 4 hours with Mi One and 30min with Gusto

Mi One good flavor, small, will be easy to maintain as it takes Mi coils or Aio according to Grimm,for me it's really good looking. Cons could only get 6mg juice from my vape shop so I will need to mix up some 12mg. Not a con of the mod

Gusto is a bit bigger but definitely gives the nic punch I'm looking for. This is probably the main reason for purchasing it as well. Cons: pod juice coil all one unit. Flavor not as good as mi one and limited to 4 flavors currently. I know of one other vendor also looking at bringing them in so the juice might increase.

Currently at the size of these mods I can carry them both and they will be the same size of the bb or close to it
e2d965cb9088558f6c4c4fe8653820d4.jpg

Currently the mi one is probably my favorite hands down just wish someone would import nic salt juice and it actually works perfect with 30/70.

This is well a bit to soon as I have only used it for a few min and hours. The one thing that I can confirm is running cost on the Gusto will be higher due to pod system.

Price: Gusto R500 no pods, pods R115
Mi one R650 inc 2 coils. Coils R50 for authentic.

Only compact device like these ones I have owned was the pulse and that was binned after about 2 days.

IMG_6201.JPG Ah yeah single RDA from atomize! Great speedy service

Back