Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@SAVapeGear, thanks for the Hadaly. It is stunning with the black cap! It was wonderful meeting you and thanks a bunch for showing me all the interesting gear! I look forward to our next deal :)
GF5QxBP.jpg

Congrats on the hadaly @TheV
Let us jnow how it goes with it!

Congrats on the hadaly @TheV
Let us jnow how it goes with it!
Thanks @Silver. So far so great hey! (definitely not just good)
Loving the draw on it. Really compact little RDA and so light with the delrin cap.
The flavor is off the charts. I'm having a new experience with all my juices here.
I was not sure it would be worth the price I had to pay ... but it is worth every single cent.
@SAVapeGear really does look after his gear hey. This thing is good as new :D

Loving the draw on it. Really compact little RDA and so light with the delrin cap.
The flavor is off the charts. I'm having a new experience with all my juices here.
I was not sure it would be worth the price I had to pay ... but it is worth every single cent.

Great to hear @TheV
Love it when that happens - ie getting a new device thats awesome and then wanting to try out all the juices again! Classic!

I have no idea what that is but it's gorgeous :p
Hahaha it is a button for a Bolt/Frankenskull and a few other squonkers. It is called Timascus because it is made up from different grades of Titanium which has been layered together and heat treated. :)

20171012_182047.jpg

As predicted. Glad you discovered it. @KZOR actually got me interested - he mentions the Hadaly often. I had to try it, and I'm glad I did.

Enjoy

Sent by iDad's iPhone

As predicted. Glad you discovered it. @KZOR actually got me interested - he mentions the Hadaly often. I had to try it, and I'm glad I did.

Enjoy

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Haha my thoughts exactly. I actually sent @KZOR a message last night thanking him for the Hadaly. Every review of his he keeps praising it. Now I understand why :D

Wow dude! That is a lot of juice!!!!

I take it you've left your day job or your partner to find the time for this... Perhaps both! :O
Well dude the day job pays for all this nonsense so I did the sensible thing and left the partner instead :p

The majority of this juice was actually mixed with @Tanja a couple of weeks ago. It's just been hiding in the steeping cupboard. Some real winners here!

Well dude the day job pays for all this nonsense so I did the sensible thing and left the partner instead :p

The majority of this juice was actually mixed with @Tanja a couple of weeks ago. It's just been hiding in the steeping cupboard. Some real winners here!
Bwahahahaha! I can just imagine it...

"Listen here buddy! It's either me or that damned juice mixing!!!"

* @TheV adds 0.7g of VBIC

Bwahahahaha! I can just imagine it...

"Listen here buddy! It's either me or that damned juice mixing!!!"

* @TheV adds 0.7g of VBIC
Hahaha imagine that. Would be classic! :p

In truth it was more something like "Our marriage is failing... Put a baby in me!"

* @TheV runs for the hills! :eek:

Back