Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Glad to hear the situation is not as bad!

Yeah man, Hulk is an awesome vape. I think its more that I'm treating the BB with the necessary respect and skill this time around.
Just did my first solo rebuild. Hope it holds out :)
Awesome. Let me know how the Chocmint Shake works out for you in the BB.

That is good if you got it working right. The wicking is really easy and i love the bb. Now to the final meeting and interview then i am gonna head home.

@SAVapeGear, thanks for the Hadaly. It is stunning with the black cap! It was wonderful meeting you and thanks a bunch for showing me all the interesting gear! I look forward to our next deal :)
GF5QxBP.jpg

@SAVapeGear, thanks for the Hadaly. It is stunning with the black cap! It was wonderful meeting you and thanks a bunch for showing me all the interesting gear! I look forward to our next deal :)
GF5QxBP.jpg

GF5QxBP.jpg

It is a pleasure @TheV ,was nice meeting you as well.Enjoy the Hadaly !!

Been looking forward to this one.... thanks @JB1987 for the Goon. Been wanting an OG seeing the good feedback on it. Shot for the unexpected build that came in it!!

8ea6bb006e8bf4b448c1be9d8dc5498e.heic

07338e3e7cc87ec17a8669e08b14ddc3.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GF5QxBP.jpg
Just a shot of the Hadaly with the black cap:
Tuve8w0.jpg

Can't wait to get home! :D

I'm thinking about it, but currently it is on the leprechaun and loving it there:inlove:

Unfortunately I do not have one:(....YET:D

That is a terrible situation to be in as a squonk lover. You need to make a plan a get one from a forumite. They are super mechs and deliver a superb vape. And in my opinion the toughest mods on the planet. I recon they would out last even the zomby apocalypse. But all in due time. For now enjoy that therion.

Thanks @Clouds4Days, this gusto is a lot smaller than i thought, packs a nice punch lot less of a throat hit compared to the twisp cue, but the nic salts is good, at this stage head to head with the cue for me more testing will have to be done.

Attachments

• IMG-20171012-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20171012-WA0011.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 39
Thanks @Clouds4Days, this gusto is a lot smaller than i thought, packs a nice punch lot less of a throat hit compared to the twisp cue, but the nic salts is good, at this stage head to head with the cue for me more testing will have to be done.

Awesome stuff. Enjoy it my brother. Its a awesome stealth Mod that Gusto.
You must try the Roasted Honey Tobacco.
One of my favourites and i also really liked the frost.
In order
1. Roasted Tobacco Honey
2. Frost
3. Watermellon Chill
4. Neon Green Slushie
5. 555 Tobacco

My least favouriter was Strawberry Swirl

Awesome stuff. Enjoy it my brother. Its a awesome stealth Mod that Gusto.
You must try the Roasted Honey Tobacco.
One of my favourites and i also really liked the frost.
In order
1. Roasted Tobacco Honey
2. Frost
3. Watermellon Chill
4. Neon Green Slushie
5. 555 Tobacco

My least favouriter was Strawberry Swirl
Thanks for the headsup on the flavours, im currently in love with the frost, can see myself using that as an adv.

Back