Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape pickup from Vaperite, dont post vapemail that often anymore but am super stoked about this rdta.
561ea856c8da551615b046f9f2be8549.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Got a nice little delivery today... SXK Billet Box, Exocet and some XXX :D

IMG_2558.JPG

Last edited:
Vape pickup from Vaperite, dont post vapemail that often anymore but am super stoked about this rdta.
561ea856c8da551615b046f9f2be8549.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

That is one beautiful RDTA. I will be looking for your review on the build deck and ease of it when you do start playing with it.

4 x Chocolates Vape-mail and a bit off self made mail, Battery dispenser and a cotton pricker.

Attachments

• IMG_5472.JPG
    IMG_5472.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 43
Welcome to the obsession family. That tarnish brown is an awesome color. Enjoy the vape from it.

Thanks @antonherbst ! I'm sure I'll be buying another one soon! I've reduced my vape collection to my Therion 75C BF with Entheon and Pulse 22 and the Billet Box with Exocet. Best 2 setups I've ever owned.

Thanks @antonherbst ! I'm sure I'll be buying another one soon! I've reduced my vape collection to my Therion 75C BF with Entheon and Pulse 22 and the Billet Box with Exocet. Best 2 setups I've ever owned.

That Therion setup is super well build and a proper sqounker. Now the BB. I would say you need a reo in your life next. :D

Doing the vape mail post a bit later but here goes...

Today I picked up an RPG:
1Q5la79.jpg

The opportunity to grab this popped up very suddenly yesterday and cost me my Green SXK (bye Ivy :() but I just could not let the deal go by.

The plan was always to have 2 BB's ... just not necessarily 2 authentic BB's :p

1Q5la79.jpg

The opportunity to grab this popped up very suddenly yesterday and cost me my Green SXK (bye Ivy :() but I just could not let the deal go by.

That is awesome @TheV,
Was about to ask where ivy was in the previous photo!!!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

1Q5la79.jpg

That is a good looking BB. Many happy vapes on the new toy.

Wait whaaaaaaaaat! Custard Donut! That sounds like a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha... yeah... it's quite nice... made it once before and on my list to make 100ml next month again... and just made 50ml for @antonherbst ...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back