Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Not quite vapemail but pickup mail.

Visited @BigB today at E-Cig Inn in Toti.

Was my first time visiting their store. Lovely to chat to @BigB and Jessica in store. Unfortunately @Mari was not in today.

Thanks for the chat and the hospitality @BigB!

Got these two juices:

2c4eb360c2d9ca11d611a5de91103d30.jpg

Crafters Code N-Ice Melon - which actually won 2nd place in the vendor juice shootout at VapeCon 2017!

And @BradfordVapes Berry Surprise

Pickup mail from Sir Vape yesterday

49aa337e4156a250237efdd36d36244b.jpg

The Siren V2 and finally I got a bottle of Panama!

Restock of CB2 wick and I got Royal Wick to try for the BB.

Twisp Cue Pod restock of Rebel and Polar Mint.

Sir Vape threw in their new tobacco Foggs juice. It's called Full Steam ahead.

Tagging @Amir and @Rafique (I think) on the Siren V2. I notice it says 22mm version (2ml) on the box. I hope I didn't need to ask for a different one to get the 4ml version ? Or does this have the 4ml option inside?

Tagging @Amir and @Rafique (I think) on the Siren V2. I notice it says 22mm version (2ml) on the box. I hope I didn't need to ask for a different one to get the 4ml version ? Or does this have the 4ml option inside?
That v2 is only a 2ml I picked it up too. The 24 u can seem to get u can only get the 22.

That v2 is only a 2ml I picked it up too. The 24 u can seem to get u can only get the 22.

Thanks @Scouse45
I just checked the Sir Vape website and it says the 4.5ml option is included in the box.
Dont want to unseal the box yet :-(

Last edited:

Vapers corner has the 24mm which is the one I got, congrats silver u gonna like it. Apparently some 22mm have the extension and bigger glass to cater for 4.5ml

Vapers corner has the 24mm which is the one I got, congrats silver u gonna like it. Apparently some 22mm have the extension and bigger glass to cater for 4.5ml

Thanks @Rafique - i didnt know there was a 24mm version
Anyhow, will wiat to hear if mine has the bigger 4.5ml conversion before i open it
I think if i end up liking the flavour i will want the 4.5ml

Thanks @Rafique - i didnt know there was a 24mm version
Anyhow, will wiat to hear if mine has the bigger 4.5ml conversion before i open it
I think if i end up liking the flavour i will want the 4.5ml

the 22mm will sit nicely on the istick50, i'm sure you gona like it, if you dont i'l take it off your hands

I think we’ve all got the 2ml 22mm version. Personally I feel that 24mm tanks have no use in the mtl world. Really loving the siren V2 with the smooth airflow and magnificent throat hit. So much so that I’ve got a funky cool mod inbound for it. More details on that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we’ve all got the 2ml 22mm version. Personally I feel that 24mm tanks have no use in the mtl world. Really loving the siren V2 with the smooth airflow and magnificent throat hit. So much so that I’ve got a funky cool mod inbound for it. More details on that later.

Thats interesting, thanks @Amir
Did you get yours from Sir Vape?
Does yours have the same markings on the box as mine?
Does it have the 4.5 ml extension

I dont understand because it says that on their website for the product. But you guys are saying its not.

I dont want to unseal the box until i know ;-)
Lol, i should just open it, coil it and vape - but i like to know these things

Thats interesting, thanks @Amir
Did you get yours from Sir Vape?
Does yours have the same markings on the box as mine?
Does it have the 4.5 ml extension

I dont understand because it says that on their website for the product. But you guys are saying its not.

I dont want to unseal the box until i know ;-)
Lol, i should just open it, coil it and vape - but i like to know these things

Got mine from the sirs and if I recall correctly it did have the same markings. I had no intention of 4.5ml though because 2ml in a mtl tank is plenty. Just open it, coil it with one of the coils from in the box, throw in some cotton and trim just below the deck. Fluff, tidy and fill. Thank me and the sirs later... and in that order.

Got mine from the sirs and if I recall correctly it did have the same markings. I had no intention of 4.5ml though because 2ml in a mtl tank is plenty. Just open it, coil it with one of the coils from in the box, throw in some cotton and trim just below the deck. Fluff, tidy and fill. Thank me and the sirs later... and in that order.

Ok thanks @Amir
But did yours have the 4.5ml extension options in the package?

@Silver you are doing a mildly ok job of getting vapemail while Rob is away.
The standard is at least 1 set of vapemail a day.

You have a few days to comply before the fines master intervenes!

I'll help you along.

2nd gloom and VA psyclone edition arkon.
20171106_153647.jpg 20171106_144959.jpg

Back