Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My buddy wat juice u vaping in there and strength? Build i find always round wire 26g or 28g is where I like my mtl. Interested to hear ur thoughts and the ease of filling

The Atty comes installed with a coil and wicked ready to rock.
Coil is Kanthal, I will confirm the Guage but looks like 26 or 28G about 8 wraps.
Getting 1.47ohms.

Ive tried 2 juices in her so far, custard king at 3mg and now black cigar at 12mg nic.

You right brother for MTL you have to go statight round wire, fancy builds bring those ohms too low.

The Atty comes installed with a coil and wicked ready to rock.
Coil is Kanthal, I will confirm the Guage but looks like 26 or 28G about 8 wraps.
Getting 1.47ohms.

Ive tried 2 juices in her so far, custard king at 3mg and now black cigar at 12mg nic.

You right brother for MTL you have to go statight round wire, fancy builds bring those ohms too low.

Sounds like its 28g @Clouds4Days
My 28g coils at around 1.6mm ID (small) 7 wraps are about 1 ohm
So 1.47 ohms suggests say 8/9 wraps of at least 2mm ID, maybe 2.5mm ID

Sounds like its 28g @Clouds4Days
My 28g coils at around 1.6mm ID (small) 7 wraps are about 1 ohm
So 1.47 ohms suggests say 8/9 wraps of at least 2mm ID, maybe 2.5mm ID

I think you may be right @Silver i think it may be a 2mm i.d
I dont know whats happening to me from dual coil goons and kylins to single coil hadalys and merlin minis/zig18 and Twisp Cue :-D

I actually got another Cue today :-D

Since experiencing the Gusto my vaping style has changed completely. I still use my dual coil attys but single coil and restricted lung hit/MTL is where its at for me now.

I think you may be right @Silver i think it may be a 2mm i.d
I dont know whats happening to me from dual coil goons and kylins to single coil hadalys and merlin minis/zig18 and Twisp Cue :-D

I actually got another Cue today :-D

Since experiencing the Gusto my vaping style has changed completely. I still use my dual coil attys but single coil and restricted lung hit/MTL is where its at for me now.

Nothing bad about that @Clouds4Days

I have noticed amongst many vapers (myself included to an extent) we like more
I.e. More vapour and a bigger vape - therefore the Goons and bigger vapes
Then after a while some folk realise that is not necessarily as pleasurable as one would have hoped
So back down on intensity and maybe a bit up in nic - with a focus on flavour - and less clouds

I tell you what I still get enormous satisfaction from my little Evod with 18mg and lots of menthol
Gives me a nice punch when i need it without much fuss or bother
Not saying its better but its certainly as satisfying for me

Nothing bad about that @Clouds4Days

I have noticed amongst many vapers (myself included to an extent) we like more
I.e. More vapour and a bigger vape - therefore the Goons and bigger vapes
Then after a while some folk realise that is not necessarily as pleasurable as one would have hoped
So back down on intensity and maybe a bit up in nic - with a focus on flavour - and less clouds

I tell you what I still get enormous satisfaction from my little Evod with 18mg and lots of menthol
Gives me a nice punch when i need it without much fuss or bother
Not saying its better but its certainly as satisfying for me
@Silver do u hav any idea where one could pick up an Evod and coils? I use many mtl setups still use my nautilus mini and would like to try the evod just to compare. Thanks a lot

@Silver do u hav any idea where one could pick up an Evod and coils? I use many mtl setups still use my nautilus mini and would like to try the evod just to compare. Thanks a lot

Hi @Scouse45 , not sure these days, been a while since i bought one
Try eCiggies or Vapour Mountain

7fef65f849131ba14247f02ead53605d.jpg

Thanks to the Sirs for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!

You gents are killing me with all the pics of these mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4CE0EFEF-F9C5-46A7-8E92-C4730A3B44FA.jpeg
Vape meet pick up

Coils from @TheV and @SAVapeGear
Batteries for Dexter - my mech mod from @Vape Connoisseur - i just want to add thus is a vape shop i will visit again. I phoned in last week to place the order for my batteries to be picked up on thusday last week. Unfotunately i could not make it and they kept them for me until yesterday. Fully charged. Amazing service guys
A coiled and wicked insider that @TheV did for me as a tutorial.
Premix from him aswell for oring maintenance
And the electric grease is also from @SAVapeGear

The reo is just in the picture cause i love the Ice Queen.

4CE0EFEF-F9C5-46A7-8E92-C4730A3B44FA.jpeg

Saying a huuuge thank you to Lung Candy - I recently got a Petri V2 from them, but missing a post screw, this is what they sent me the following day, free of charge!
E11CB201-EE87-4FB5-851C-515AC0BD46B7.jpeg
Thank you so so so much guys, this is the kind of service that makes a vendor a sure go-to in future!:campeon:

Last edited:
View attachment 112658
Vape meet pick up

Coils from @TheV and @SAVapeGear
Batteries for Dexter - my mech mod from @Vape Connoisseur - i just want to add thus is a vape shop i will visit again. I phoned in last week to place the order for my batteries to be picked up on thusday last week. Unfotunately i could not make it and they kept them for me until yesterday. Fully charged. Amazing service guys
A coiled and wicked insider that @TheV did for me as a tutorial.
Premix from him aswell for oring maintenance
And the electric grease is also from @SAVapeGear

The reo is just in the picture cause i love the Ice Queen.

View attachment 112658
It has been a good vaping week for you :)
Really happy I could assist with the Insider. Its lovely when it works ... and as with everything BB, frustrating when it doesn't :p
Enjoy all the new toys! Happy vaping :D

Saying a huuuge thank you to @Throat Punch - I recently got a Petri V2 from them, but missing a post screw, this is what they sent me the following day, free of charge!
View attachment 112659
Thank you so so so much guys, this is the kind of service that makes a vendor a sure go-to in future!:campeon:
Lung candy perhaps?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A very big thank you to @Retro Vape Co for the wonderful prize!
puTtwq9.jpg

The apparel looks fantastic and the juices super inviting :)
I have a busy day filled with meetings but I will make some time to try everything out and report back with my thoughts...

A very big thank you to @Retro Vape Co for the wonderful prize!
puTtwq9.jpg

The apparel looks fantastic and the juices super inviting :)
I have a busy day filled with meetings but I will make some time to try everything out and report back with my thoughts...
Eating cream cheese out the tub isn't exactly a meeting @TheV !

Panama joins XXX in the '100ml Purchase Club', and some Good Boy to finally try.

Also a surprise bottle of a juice I've never heard of thrown into the delivery, thanks Wiener Vape. :O

IMG_9604.JPG

Panama joins XXX in the '100ml Purchase Club', and some Good Boy to finally try.

Also a surprise bottle of a juice I've never heard of thrown into the delivery, thanks Wiener Vape. :O

View attachment 112692

Love that "100ml Purchase Club" @jamie
It captures it so well!
Enjoy the juices

A small vape mail order this time...
Some VG nic for @Silver and his pb ice cream juice...
PG nic because I ran out...
27 bears ... I didn't manage to get that in my previous order...
Polar blast... figured I'll finally try out the "chilled" juices...
Some 100ml bottles for the nic...
1eaa856f5ccc628637837c5f610e2f69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back