Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My free DIY Kit from Skyblue Vaping! Delivery time was under 24 hours :)

IMG_0049.JPG

So with this DIY kit you get 2 flavours for free with the option of adding more. Derick pm's me to find out which two flavours I prefer... completely ignores my response and sends all six flavourings! Hahahaha!

Thank you @Derick and @Melinda!

View attachment 4555

So with this DIY kit you get 2 flavours for free with the option of adding more. Derick pm's me to find out which two flavours I prefer... completely ignores my response and sends all six flavourings! Hahahaha!

And you get kewl looking scientist glass goodies! This looks like it could be fun!

Lovely vapemail all

@Reinvanhardt - am impressed with that DIY kit - looks very interesting indeed.
That beaker and tube remind me of Science classes at school.
Can just imagine what you are going to be mixing up.

Looks great @Derick

Looking good @Reinvanhardt! Kudos to @Derick and @Melinda.

Just remember, Bacon review on video!

Thanks everyone - Enjoy your kit @Reinvanhardt and yep - we definitely want to see a video of you trying that bacon - I recommend only 1 drop at first - that stuff is POTENT

Also only open outside, unless you want your house to smell like bacon for about 3 hours :)

View attachment 4555

And as you can see you have some of the limited edition spelling mistake bottles too :-D

that's super cool @Reinvanhardt, wow now i need to have, not want to have anymore hahaha!!! only probs with the starter kit, it didn't give me the option on the website to add it to the starter kit :eek:

the bacon flavour :blush: hehehe - i've added the diy small starter kit to my wishlist so long, till i've figured it out hahaha

the bacon flavour :blush: hehehe - i've added the diy small starter kit to my wishlist so long, till i've figured it out hahaha

Have to let us know what it tastes like! :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks a mil @Derick, i'm so looking forward to trying my hand at the "mad scientist" routine hahaha :rock:

Just a small one ;)

zamaza6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

a little disappointing in VM, as i sent my order on the 16th and it only got delivered yesterday to someone else...
obviously the holidays did not help me...now i am stuck sucking on old liqua juices....

Sorry for this inconvenience @Rex Smit ! Trying to sort this out for you as quick as we can... if we cannot find the package, we will definitely sort you out and make up for it. Fastway is normally not the fastest, but believe it or not we have never lost a package with them to date.

To be fair, you have added to your order a few times up to 23 April and we can also only start preparing orders once payment is received, which was late night on 23 April. Preparation time is 3 - 4 days as all liquids are custom/freshly prepared as per customers orders. So saying you placed your order on 16 April is not really fair.

Nevertheless, we apologise for the inconvenience and will let you know as soon as we have located the package.

Back