Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

The Innokin T20 is actually for me. I bought it on a whim when ordering wire from @BumbleBee. It is ridiculously cheap, even without the 20% discount.
It is an awesome little mod for the price. Definite value for money. A very tight draw but nice to have something different available when I feel like it.

@TheV it is a good device. I was given one by @BumbleBee and now I've passed it on to a new vaper. She tried two of my devices but like the T20 - and she's still loving it! Even for an experienced vaper, it seems that one can never have too many devices!

Thanks @BumbleBee
Got the wire @TheV
Got the pico 25 @RenaldoRheeder (it does take the exocet)
74663cccda7c79ae0595c6cd76fa05a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Awesome!!! @Hooked

Let us know what these juices are like. :)

@Carnival I'll wait until the minty flavour from a previous juice has disappeared from my coil before I try anything new. Will buy more coils next week! I also need another device. You bought something recently from The Vape Guy, didn't you? What do you think of it?

@Cliff let us know what you think of the Pico, as I need to buy another device.
Hi @Hooked
So far it seems great, easy to use interface and it is tiny which is great. It will run my wife's merlin mini with a 1ohm mtl type setup.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@Carnival I'll wait until the minty flavour from a previous juice has disappeared from my coil before I try anything new. Will buy more coils next week! I also need another device. You bought something recently from The Vape Guy, didn't you? What do you think of it?

I did! I got the Smok T-Priv in white/rainbow and I’m very happy with it. So far, it works beautifully! So yes, I’d recommend it. :)

Some awesome vape mail over the last 2 days

269c7ae1fea2faacf46c5199be5b7faa.jpg

Van & Del Jazz with some extra caps

140582c906e0829afda1561ad0a9ceff.jpg

Sva squonker at last got my hand on one via waffle of the G.O.W.A group. These guys actually know how to do raffles and run it at acceptable prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so we still in 2017 and my one 2018 vape resolution was to be a reonaught once again.
At least im off to a good start :)

Thank you @incredible_hullk for this beauty, she is as new my brother and you a Legend. Thanks for the OL16 and hands tip, really apreciate it bud. True...true... Legend my man.
Gonna build and wick her tonight.

20171229_182735.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so we still in 2017 and my one 2018 vape resolution was to be a reonaught once again.

Thank you @incredible_hullk for this beauty, she is as new my brother and you a Legend my brother Thanks for the OL16 and hands tip my brother, really apreciate it bud. True...true... Legend my man.

View attachment 117628
Pleasure bud @Clouds4Days ... deserves a good home and I know u will give a good home

Some irish coffee that people overseas are raving about and another solo cause i just love the flavour on this thing!
9ab64bd772480363cdd257cc8143f3fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@Cobrali Please, please, I beg you, with tears in my eyes, tell me where you got the Irish Coffee - it's what I'm looking for and I even posted on the Who's got Stock forum but I've had no replies.

@Cobrali Please, please, I beg you, with tears in my eyes, tell me where you got the Irish Coffee - it's what I'm looking for and I even posted on the Who's got Stock forum but I've had no replies.

I’d like to know as well!

We got a group buy going and the organiser will organise a 2nd batch as we have given the thumbs up for this juice's hype being real!

We got a group buy going and the organiser will organise a 2nd batch as we have given the thumbs up for this juice's hype being real!

@Cobrali Thanks for your reply. I would be interested in participating in the group buy if possible? I see you've also asked someone about Eleanor - that is actually the one that set me on the track of Irish Coffee and I would definitely be interested in that too!

EDIT: I should look before I write! Eleanor IS the one in your pic - sorry!

@Cobrali Thanks for your reply. I would be interested in participating in the group buy if possible? I see you've also asked someone about Eleanor - that is actually the one that set me on the track of Irish Coffee and I would definitely be interested in that too!
Khabir was the one who organised the group buy..so he would be the right one to ask about the second group buy.

Thank you @incredible_hullk for this beauty, she is as new my brother and you a Legend my brother Thanks for the OL16 and hands tip my brother, really apreciate it bud. True...true... Legend my man.

View attachment 117628

Oh wow, @Clouds4Days !
Congrats on the Reo - she is a beauty! That finish is considered to be the hardiest of all
Looks great - and with the OL16 and tip
Wishing you many happy vapes on her !!
:banana:

Lovely Reo @incredible_hullk !!

Oh wow, @Clouds4Days !
Congrats on the Reo - she is a beauty! That finish is considered to be the hardiest of all
Looks great - and with the OL16 and tip
Wishing you many happy vapes on her !!
:banana:

Lovely Reo @incredible_hullk !!

Thank you @Silver , she is a beaut and im really happy with her. Now to stick to my second 2018 vape resolution - not to sell gear i love :)

Not a chance she is going, now to find the ol16 thread and look at what builds work well.

Ive stuck in a single fussed clapton reading 0.50 ohms so gonna test it out for the meantime with the following build.

Back