Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hi @Rob Fisher

please tag me when you review the Blitzen RTA, will appreciate, looks awesome !

@vicTor comparing the two tanks I got today... Both tanks come with as much airflow as you could want, and I closed both off by quite a lot. Both appear to be leak free.

I love the look of the FireLuke and it is a sub ohm tank with commercial coils… the coils do take some breaking in as do most commercial coils these days… but I’m quite impressed with the flavour… pretty good for a grab and go tank.

The Blitzen is a postless deck and you can build single or dual coils for it… I prefer single coil and did a single coil… this tank has tons and tons of airflow… I mean more airflow than I have ever had on an RTA and I had to almost close the airflow to get the restricted lung hit I like… both tanks must be driven quite hard (for me anyway) and the Blitzen obviously wins the flavour race because it’s an RTA. I made a half-asleep attempt at fitting the bubble tank this morning when it arrived and gave up because it didn’t seem to seat properly but I will try that again later. I think those that like higher power and clouds for day will like this tank.

I think once the commercial coils bed in a bit I will prefer the FireLuke… maybe because of the beautiful lines engraved in it and the fact it’s blue… I have been looking for a sub ohm tank for a grab and go and this one seems to tick the boxes.

But I have only been using them for a few hours. But if you like high power vapes and lots of air the Blitzen will be for you... it's way too much tank for me but I will keep it for cloud compo's! :)

@vicTor comparing the two tanks I got today... Both tanks come with as much airflow as you could want, and I closed both off by quite a lot. Both appear to be leak free.

I love the look of the FireLuke and it is a sub ohm tank with commercial coils… the coils do take some breaking in as do most commercial coils these days… but I’m quite impressed with the flavour… pretty good for a grab and go tank.

The Blitzen is a postless deck and you can build single or dual coils for it… I prefer single coil and did a single coil… this tank has tons and tons of airflow… I mean more airflow than I have ever had on an RTA and I had to almost close the airflow to get the restricted lung hit I like… both tanks must be driven quite hard (for me anyway) and the Blitzen obviously wins the flavour race because it’s an RTA. I made a half-asleep attempt at fitting the bubble tank this morning when it arrived and gave up because it didn’t seem to seat properly but I will try that again later. I think those that like higher power and clouds for day will like this tank.

I think once the commercial coils bed in a bit I will prefer the FireLuke… maybe because of the beautiful lines engraved in it and the fact it’s blue… I have been looking for a sub ohm tank for a grab and go and this one seems to tick the boxes.

But I have only been using them for a few hours. But if you like high power vapes and lots of air the Blitzen will be for you... it's way too much tank for me but I will keep it for cloud compo's! :)

thanks @Rob Fisher the FireLuke is a looker !

thanks @Rob Fisher the FireLuke is a looker !

It certainly is... and now the coil has settled in the flavor is pretty good... I replaced the drip tip because I'm not a fan of metal tips but all in all I'm very happy with the FireLuke! It's what I had hoped for... A tank to take fishing! ;-)

With the amount of mods you purchase for the vape hobby i would highly doubt that these will be the last scissors you buy. :p

Ps if you dont mind me asking what does 1 of those shears cost? And i take it they are not locally availible.
If we where in the US,it would not be badly priced.But I would rather not say how much landed cost is.Otherwise I will be judged again. :p :D

If we where in the US,it would not be badly priced.But I would rather not say how much landed cost is.Otherwise I will be judged again. :p :D

Okay so what mod did you have to “not” order this time around to make “mod funds” availible for the shears. :p:D

Vape Mail Baby! New VTC6's... and then some 18350's for my Atmizoo that is on it's way! :b1:
Batteries 001.JPG

Thanks @Rob Fisher

124ef47e38139feedcec28ddc0e36573.jpg

And bearded Viking for the awesome juices

eb78a5b1e2d54179840264404330e879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wanted an Atmizoo ever since I can remember and the other day I spotted the Dingo in stock and grabbed it... so bloody cute!
Atmizoo 002.JPG Atmizoo 003.JPG Atmizoo 004.JPG Atmizoo 005.JPG

Double vape mail day!
ebx7udp.jpg

Some dampless plugs and an integrated drip tip thanks to @Rob Fisher!
A couple of clone attys: Skyline, Flave 24, Hadaly

Double vape mail day!
ebx7udp.jpg

Some dampless plugs and an integrated drip tip thanks to @Rob Fisher!
A couple of clone attys: Skyline, Flave 24, Hadaly
Please let us know what you think of the sxk flave (is that the 24mm?)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

193a9507da624de0746ee592c796ed2a.jpg

One of the many reasons why I love Noonclouds. Morne plays no games when it comes to fast turn around time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back