Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Oh SHIT! You are right! The mango is indeed 18MG! No wonder I nearly fell over! :confused:

:-D:-D:-D

Hahahaha that is too funny Uncle :-D
You must be fully loaded of nic in the system :-D
What mg are the cue pods Uncle?

Another quick Q Rob, when are we gonna see another episode of Robs Ramblings?

:-D:-D:-D

Hahahaha that is too funny Uncle :-D
You must be fully loaded of nic in the system :-D
What mg are the cue pods Uncle?

Another quick Q Rob, when are we gonna see another episode of Robs Ramblings?

The Cue pods just say regular strength...

I'm man down with flu... so when I'm better I plan to do a Chicken Dinner Rob's Ramblings.

Awesome weekend ahead!

Mystery box and the Lit AF range from Vape Cartel because I've heard too much about them to ignore anymore.

View attachment 125235

My mystery box was 3mg menthol and I got:

30mls Vapour Mountain - Cyclone (I think its the old Tropical Ice if I'm not mistaken)
60mls Four Dudes - The Blue Dude
60mls Union of Vapers - Creamy Chewy Candy
60mls Time Bomb (Buckshot) - Pixy Iced

Win!!!

Win indeed, that Cyclone will wake you right up. Let us know what you think of it.

Win indeed, that Cyclone will wake you right up. Let us know what you think of it.
I've made the mistake of dripping tropical ice before! Even for a menthol lover like me it is really strong! But it does make for a great pallet cleanser and flu/cold vape! I might add some nic to it so I can put it in the Reo!

First of all did no one recieve any thing today?

I surely cant be the only person to have recieved mail?

Any ways. Just as a teaser.

I might just get a fine cause i am way to excited to to my work properly and has to finnish it first.
8D63ABEE-59B8-4ADE-B650-1C6874FCFC30.jpeg

Ordered brands I've never tried before ... my curiosity always gets the better of me!

FEELLIFE.jpg

EDIT: This is the first time that I've seen the ingredients listed on the juice.
FEELLIFE Ingredients.jpg

And something to add to https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125
It's so exciting to find a new coffee :elefant:

Oplus.jpg

And a restock of Rusky, one of my favourites. Can't have coffee without rusks, can I?

Rusky.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered brands I've never tried before ... my curiosity always gets the better of me!

View attachment 125561

And something to add to https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125
It's so exciting to find a new coffee :elefant:

View attachment 125562

And a restock of Rusky, one of my favourites. Can't have coffee without rusks, can I?

View attachment 125563
Glad to see i wasnt the only member to recieve mail today. That rusks is something i need to get hold of and try.

Does it taste like ouma se beskuit?

Just before the canabils are on me about a fine and all thise types of stupidities.

It arrived.

75CE0687-C396-4888-A887-BB5A893EB259.jpeg

Thanks to @akhalz for the amazing service and last minute change order. Your service and comms is amazing. I will for sure buy from you again. I am now a super happy camper.

After the nerves has settled and i am on planet earth again and back to normal will i do a properse post on my first build and wick in the beauty.

Just before the canabils are on me about a fine and all thise types of stupidities.

It arrived.

View attachment 125565

Thanks to @akhalz for the amazing service and last minute change order. Your service and comms is amazing. I will for sure buy from you again. I am now a super happy camper.

After the nerves has settled and i am on planet earth again and back to normal will i do a properse post on my first build and wick in the beauty.

Congrats on the Flave @antonherbst
My fingers twitched when i saw akhalz post that, but i had to go out and i assume i missed it
Let us know how it vapes for you!

It arrived.

View attachment 125565

Congrats my brother, it’s been a long time coming, wish you many, many happy Vapes and waiting to hear how she Vapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

474bf9f706a302a36a497d038090c352.jpg

Courier Guy right on time

474bf9f706a302a36a497d038090c352.jpg

Courier Guy right on time

Wish there was a Rating button that says "Screw you man, Dont you have enough Super awesome gear already?!?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OR a Add to "Archenemy List" Button? I think I should go make a post in the Forum suggestions topic...

Back