Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Can I have its corpse? See if I can bring it back to life with mirrors during the next thunderstorm...

LOL, Regards

Sorry mate - we had the funeral - just a small private affair. Tears where shed, and then the undertaker took care of the body. Organs was donated for future transplant and I have moved on.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

This is what is advertised on House of Vapes' website @kabir499 @HouseOfVape

Chill Sparkling_Website Pic.PNG

And the blurb that went with it
Chill Sparkling_Blurb.PNG
I was really looking forward to the soda can, but this is what I received.

Chill Sparkling Received 20180602.jpg

Where's the can?? I do not like false advertising!

Vape Mail Baby! Another Sunday delivery from DHL... this time it's a pine cone resin Mythos from Viking Mods USA.
Mythos 001.jpg Mythos 002.jpg Mythos 003.jpg Mythos 005.jpg

Cant wait to hear what u think about it Rob .

@morras it's nice... easy build, easy top fill, bubble tank, top airflow so won't leak, plenty of airflow if you want it... and the flavour is pretty good too... will see how we go after a few hours playing with it.

Pics of the rta, or we will assume the box is empty. :)
:-D Have not even opened the box @Captain Chaos, was on my way out of the office and TCG arrived so grabbed the package, opened it, took pic of the box, locked it in my office and left, only to be late for my appointment. Blamed it on the traffic, a non vapour may not understand if I blamed it on the arrival of my new RTA :):)

View attachment 134034

View attachment 134035

View attachment 134037

As far as I recall there was a lot of controversy surrounding these cans. It was seen in the states by the FDA and others as being marketed towards children and not being clearly defined as vape liquid. Saw a few reviews on youtube and RipTrippers addressed it directly as well, and as far as I know they got rid of the can for those reasons.

View attachment 134034

View attachment 134035

View attachment 134037

We do apologize for both the late response and that you feel we falsey advertised the product. Previously we used to be provided the can with the E-liquid; However the manufacturers no longer provide the can. This has happened with fresh clean cream as well; where the box is no longer provided. This seems like a way to cut costs from the manufacturer's side, also as mentioned by another member the controversy regarding minors being "attracted" to the can. Again we do apologize that you where expecting the can.

Sorry for the late response, and the issue you had.

Regards Kabir.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Vapemail from the US of A! Thanks to @Christos for organising the myus!

30ga nichrome from lightningvapes, blue juma bb tip and button and two sets of daedalus clapton tools.
05675886c431937de471dfa0193256ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

We do apologize for both the late response and that you feel we falsey advertised the product. Previously we used to be provided the can with the E-liquid; However the manufacturers no longer provide the can. This has happened with fresh clean cream as well; where the box is no longer provided. This seems like a way to cut costs from the manufacturer's side, also as mentioned by another member the controversy regarding minors being "attracted" to the can. Again we do apologize that you where expecting the can.

Sorry for the late response, and the issue you had.

Regards Kabir.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I understand that you were not provided with the can - but then you need to remove the blurb that says it comes with the can! You can't advertise something which the consumer doesn't receive. That IS false advertising and it's unacceptable. It's easy enough for you to simply write a flavour description and post your own pic of the bottle.

You have lost my trust that I will receive what was advertised. When you lose a consumer's trust, you lose business. Forever.

As far as I recall there was a lot of controversy surrounding these cans. It was seen in the states by the FDA and others as being marketed towards children and not being clearly defined as vape liquid. Saw a few reviews on youtube and RipTrippers addressed it directly as well, and as far as I know they got rid of the can for those reasons.

The point of my post is that it was advertised as coming with the can, but it didn't. The ADVERTISING must be changed

Back