Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@paulph201 ............. 22 days is more than enough and I am afraid it could truly just be a taste thing, but you tell me what you like to vape and I will send you a juice in replacement of that Condensed Milk. You can then pass the Condensed Milk onto someone who might enjoy it and you will have another juice you can enjoy in your cupboard.

@paulph201 ............. 22 days is more than enough and I am afraid it could truly just be a taste thing, but you tell me what you like to vape and I will send you a juice in replacement of that Condensed Milk. You can then pass the Condensed Milk onto someone who might enjoy it and you will have another juice you can enjoy in your cupboard.

thanks for the input and the offer but i think its a taste thing lol I will be ordering more juice from you soon and i appreciate the offer but its not your fault its mine! I still love all your other juices alot!!

thanks for the input and the offer but i think its a taste thing lol I will be ordering more juice from you soon and i appreciate the offer but its not your fault its mine! I still love all your other juices alot!!

You don't know it yet, but the way I know our lovely Lady B (@Just B) you will probably be receiving a bottle of your favorite juice in your next order pasella :rock:

image.jpg :dance:

Two of my three vape mails :D (Waiting for the last one now ;()

Many thanks to VapeMob (@Chop007 ) and Vape Club (@VapeGrrl )
Outstanding service!
Detailed reviews coming soon!

Got my Just B juices this am.

Maartjie - AMAZING
Vernon's secret - REFRESHING
Condensed Milk - Hmmmm, not too sure. Gonna leave it for a while and see.

Thank so much @Metal Liz, will be placing a new order in a short while :) Can't wait to share juices with my sister and hopefully you'll get loads of orders.

To the peeps buying the condensed milk, I keep the bottle in my pocket all day in a nice body heated spot.
Then when I get home in the evening, I open the caps, remove the drip top(they come out easily) And I squeeze the air out of the bottle.
Then I let the bottle stand for around 2 hours, some times I forget and go to bed ;) Just cap them in the morning and go.

In my personal opinion the cycling of fresh oxygen in and old air out of the bottle has the most drastic effect on the steeping of the juice.

Lets see what happens ;) Mine seems to be getting close to condensed milk :D

@Yiannaki Have tried 4 so far. All of them pretty awesome. There's one that's like a lemongrass custard. Nom Nom Nom! And a peach lemonade that's to die for.

I see a silver coming tonight!

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

@Yiannaki Have tried 4 so far. All of them pretty awesome. There's one that's like a lemongrass custard. Nom Nom Nom! And a peach lemonade that's to die for.

I see a silver coming tonight!

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force
@Chef Guest please try remember the names :D I like the sound of lemongrass custard haha :D

Its an engraved stamp type thingy .. a ring would be pretty cool though.
I used to have a 18ct gold signet ring back in the day. I bought that red sealing wax, melted it and slammed the ring while on my finger into the molten wax ... Eish gold is a good conductor of heat! Burnt myself a p__s shot! :eek:

I used to have a 18ct gold signet ring back in the day. I bought that red sealing wax, melted it and slammed the ring while on my finger into the molten wax ... Eish gold is a good conductor of heat! Burnt myself a p__s shot! :eek:

Bwahahaha! I can just imagine what that looks like!:rofl::rofl:

I finally decided to track down my missing Fasttech parcel at the Post Office and wasn't going to just accept that there wasn't a parcel for me... suddenly the parcel materialised after having been sitting at the PO for a month!

A couple of Magma's (already have 2) and a few drip tips (ordered real ones from the US sometime back) and what I was really waiting for... my ceramic tweezers!

VapeMailAug3 008.JPG

I finally decided to track down my missing Fasttech parcel at the Post Office and wasn't going to just accept that there wasn't a parcel for me... suddenly the parcel materialised after having been sitting at the PO for a month!

A couple of Magma's (already have 2) and a few drip tips (ordered real ones from the US sometime back) and what I was really waiting for... my ceramic tweezers!

View attachment 10197

Very nice find!

Glad you got it and it wasnt sent back.

I have one of those tweezers and they are fantastic!!

Back