Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Most Important Vape Mail ever! The first production bottles of Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice in the world! :rock:

VapeMail 010.JPG

PS and two little bottles of Cappuccino to try! :D

Yours were actually the first to be made, with a few others quickly following. Quickly... let us know if it does your recipe any justice :wasntme:

Yours were actually the first to be made, with a few others quickly following. Quickly... let us know if it does your recipe any justice :wasntme:

Yip it rocks @Oupa! I'm testing it in the Lemo and as soon as one of the REO's need a refill they will get production quality Tropical Ice! Initial reaction is it's perfect! Good one! :rock:

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

iStick holder, eGrip, iStick bend over thingy, Fuhattan Mod that the Sub Tank fits on (if I can ever unscrew the 22mm base), eGrip RBA Base.

View attachment 19922
Just watch the positive pin on the FUhattan mod. Mine tends to unscrew itself from vibration and consequently autofires. Love the throw and feel of the switch though! Bought mine as a cheapie that I can abuse while working around the house (eg gardening or working with dirty engines / machines)

Just watch the positive pin on the FUhattan mod. Mine tends to unscrew itself from vibration and consequently autofires. Love the throw and feel of the switch though! Bought mine as a cheapie that I can abuse while working around the house (eg gardening or working with dirty engines / machines)
Oh hoo, pandemonium on the boat:battery:

Oh hoo, pandemonium on the boat:battery:

Should it ever autofire & do the thermal runaway thingie, Rob might just pioneer the modern method of accelerated Redneck fishing with a vaper's pipe bomb. It even utilizes kit that is easily accessible to all and should have no repercussions if cops find it in your possession.

Some tips : Plugging vent holes and using unprotected ICR batteries will increase the success rate. If a 510 threaded metal screw is not available, use a cheap atty and coil using the thickest paper clip that fits. Never 'test fire' it and don't bother wicking & juicing it.
Wear takkies instead of Crocs or slops, it's better suited for survival of the quickest.

This could be a great tv show! "Rob's Redneck Mod Fishin!"

I temporarily fixed it by using a little bit of locktite. Doesn't unscrew on its own now, but there is obviously some battery rattle on certian atties. Might just order the different lengths positive pins from FT when I run another order there.

Should it ever autofire & do the thermal runaway thingie, Rob might just pioneer the modern method of accelerated Redneck fishing with a vaper's pipe bomb. It even utilizes kit that is easily accessible to all and should have no repercussions if cops find it in your possession.

Some tips : Plugging vent holes and using unprotected ICR batteries will increase the success rate. If a 510 threaded metal screw is not available, use a cheap atty and coil using the thickest paper clip that fits. Never 'test fire' it and don't bother wicking & juicing it.
Wear takkies instead of Crocs or slops, it's better suited for survival of the quickest.

Just watch out for shrapnel when making them fish cakes. :D Stainless steel is a ***** in the gums

@Jaco De Bruyn Strangely enough those are the exact three flavours I bought from @Melinda. I like the custard and the bavarian cream I find better for dripping ocationally. I'm not a fan of the Dulce, I've given up on any juice that has any coffee taste in it. But as the local flavours go that I have tried and enjoy its between Skyblue and vape elixer, mostly the incognito.

@Jaco De Bruyn Strangely enough those are the exact three flavours I bought from @Melinda. I like the custard and the bavarian cream I find better for dripping ocationally. I'm not a fan of the Dulce, I've given up on any juice that has any coffee taste in it. But as the local flavours go that I have tried and enjoy its between Skyblue and vape elixer, mostly the incognito.

I have only tried them in my magma for now, will probably be adding some VG to the Custard and popping that into the Lemo. As for the others, I really like both but I don't think they will be all day vape type juice. But I will definitely enjoy them in the evenings in the magma after supper.

Also a BIG thank you to @Derick and @Melinda for their service today awesome people :)

You gotta love pay day and Vapeclub being open on Saturday.

We have created a bit of a monster here it seems! Good one Rob! :rock:

@andro the K1 is a pretty good tank and compares favorably to the Mini... but nothing comes close to the Cyclone for me and I really don't spend much time using any of the atomisers anymore... I use them for testing juices. I bought a K1 and a iStick (my daughter paid) for my daughters boyfriend and he has vaped on it all holidays and is very happy with it!

Hi Andro. I am not really qualified to say as my vapeing is all straight lung hits on sub ohm tanks.

However I filled it with Tropical Ice and paired it with an MVP. So far so good, no gurgling, no leaks, simple to fill. The vape is rather tasty and sufficient cloud for a mouth to lung device.

Dont likes: It has no air flow control so what you get is what you get and what you get is pretty tight for my liking, I suppose the more adventurous could drill it out to produce more air flow. It also takes it own mini coils that are not interchangeable with the Nautilus so another stash of coils is in order.

All in all the first impression is that it is a great little atty and for the price it is a must have, even if just for a back up, but compared to the Nautilus mini there is no competition the Nautilus wins hands down.

Just collected from @ShaneW
A recenty added favourite pirates booty and some Gaia to add to the testing list

20150126_102350.jpg

Attachments

• 20150126_102350.jpg
    20150126_102350.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 33
iE2TMR2.jpg

Vapeclub always going the extra 2KM's with packaging :party:

RmdDltG.jpg

Billow spare glass, nano kit for billow, Goblin RTA, Spare glass for Goblin:drunk:

I recieved some very special vapemail this morning from the USA!

A Custom made from scratch Box mod with Mosfet and motherboard for protection running 2 18650 at 5.5V 110W. Its also has a custom paint job which glows in the dark lol. And some cool decals i added in :p Here some pics!

image_zpscda59965.jpg

image_zps55ce0dd7.jpg

image_zps7d4aef27.jpg

image_zps95002f61.jpg

I recieved some very special vapemail this morning from the USA!

A Custom made from scratch Box mod with Mosfet and motherboard for protection running 2 18650 at 5.5V 110W. Its also has a custom paint job which glows in the dark lol. And some cool decals i added in :p Here some pics!

image_zpscda59965.jpg

image_zps55ce0dd7.jpg

image_zps7d4aef27.jpg

image_zps95002f61.jpg

Jeepers:eek: those MURICAN! made boxes are kak expensive cuz it's made in MURICA! What did that bad boy set you back if don't mind me asking ? How you liking it? The paint sounds pretty cool

Jeepers:eek: those MURICAN! made boxes are kak expensive cuz it's made in MURICA! What did that bad boy set you back if don't mind me asking ? How you liking it? The paint sounds pretty cool

I am loving this device! its so well built and fits so nice in the hand! Also it vapes like a dream!! Itll set you back around the price of 2 reos so it is expensive.

Back