Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

been ordering DYI from VM for the last few months
decided to buy the ready made eliquid instead as my juice never comes out right

20140303_091929.jpg

been ordering DYI from VM for the last few months
decided to buy the ready made eliquid instead as my juice never comes out right

View attachment 1651
Yeah, I too gave up on DIY , just cannot compete with the experts. Except for the orange, which is not yet available as a juice from VM and menthol to add drops to other juices. Enjoy.

I too just received mine

Custard and Vm4
Both are very very yummy :)

Vape Mail waiting for me this morning... it arrived just after I left for my fishing weekend! Can't wait to try the Lemon and the coffee flavours!

Bivane 008.JPG

Nice Seagate external hard drive and bose speakers too :)

Otherwise Synfonya makes some nice juices.

Nice Seagate external hard drive and bose speakers too :)

Otherwise Synfonya makes some nice juices.

Hehehe... The Bose speaker are the bomb! The external is just for backing up my 1TB+ of MP3's! ;)

Actually I now have some time free so let me try the Synfonya juices... I'm hoping that the Caffe is going to be a winner! And I need to taste the Lemon!

is vm4 like a caramel flavor or something?

Would love to read a review on the Symfonya Caffe! Enjoy

20140304_161241_resized.jpg
So the last 2 weeks have kept the postman very busy..and i thought i will do it all at once...
Orders from Fasttech, VapeMob, VM, Vapeking, DHGate
From left to right...(kinda)
Vm Juices:
- Candy floss concentrate
- VM4
- Berry BLaze
- Banana Cream
- Mashmellow (very nice)
- Vanilla Custard2.0
Vapemob:
- Ecto Plasm
- Pap Smurf
- Cherry Bomb
- Double Apple(very nice)
- Also 2 x 18350 batts(not in picture..in Zmax)
Fasttech:
- Patriot Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer(not in pic)
- Ego Lanyard ring
- Coil Heads for iClear16 Clearomizer (5-Pack)
- Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack) - 1.5ohm 2mm wick)
- E-Cigarette Stands for eGo Battery
- eGo Zipper Pouch Bag for E-Cigarette(not in pic..busy cuddling the Zmax)
- Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack) - 1.5ohm 4wicks(these work great in evod coil rebuilds)
DHgate:
- Aspire Maxi BDCC coils 2x 5packs
Last but by far the best...
Vapeking: ( Thx Gizmo)
- MVP + iClear30
- Ego Twist
- some 30g kanthal

Oh..and @Rob Fisher ..you will like this one...a Mini PT2(love this little thing)

I am currently the Poorest man i know...
(so much for this being cheaper than stinkies...but it is way more fun)

Oh..and @Rob Fisher ..you will like this one...a Mini PT2(love this little thing)

And I thought I had a problem! :eek:

Loved seeing the come of the crap you bought from FastTech... mine crap is also on it's way! Gotta love this game!

Whoever dies with the most vaping stuff wins! :D

Great stuff @Rex Smit. Enjoy. Please give your impressions of the juices in our review section as you go slowly through them. Yes, receiving packages all the time gets addictive in itself. As @Silver said, this is the most time we have ever spend at post offices. And having couriers around. DHgate, don't think I have heard of them? Online?

@Rob Fisher...as long as its the most crap and not the most spent...cause i think your ahead of me on that one(judging from your my vape gear pic)

Great stuff @Rex Smit. Enjoy. Please give your impressions of the juices in our review section as you go slowly through them. Yes, receiving packages all the time gets addictive in itself. As @Silver said, this is the most time we have ever spend at post offices. And having couriers around. DHgate, don't think I have heard of them? Online?
DHgate...yes online...similar to Fasttech, but caters more for larger orders...DHGate.com

@Rob Fisher...as long as its the most crap and not the most spent...cause i think your ahead of me on that one(judging from your my vape gear pic)

I may end up losing on both accounts anyway because I keep giving away my smaller units to convert stinkies... All Twisps now gone... all Twisp Juice now gone...

The eGo-C Twists are next to hit the road... I have to make room for the new 1100mah ones on their way! :confused:

and the review on juices...will leave that to the likes of Silver1...mine would go..nice..not so nice..semi ok...etc...

and the review on juices...will leave that to the likes of Silver1...mine would go..nice..not so nice..semi ok...etc...

But you have VM Marshmallow! Was it a special mix you asked for or is it a stock item? I missed that one and it seems like a need to have scenario again.

@Rob Fisher, yes, the Marshmallow is a stock juice. Funnily enough I thought it was just ok, weird how some flavours work for some and not for others. Darn that subjective taste

@Rob, it was part of their premium stock list...yes, very nice..it will be ordered in 30ml sizes from now on...

Got some stuff today. Delivery from Valley Vapour.

ehu9uzud.jpg

And good old VM thanks @Oupa for sorting me out.

ege7a3ug.jpg

@Rex I wouldn't want to be your credit card dude :p

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back