Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hi Guys. So I am using Tesiyi batteries and as a total noob put them in my Cuboid. Oviaaas they got stuck. Managed to get them out but damaged the outer wrapping and had to remove it. Now they are left with the 1st layer of white wrapping, they now fit fine but is it safe to use them like this?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
No, they are not as the ends are not covered by the white wrapping. You have to take off the white and re-wrap them. Easy to do - just google it. Some vendors stock wraps. Even then it is still a tight fit in the Cuboid.

We re-wrapped @Wyvern 's one LG and it took about 1min. Easy to do, just make sure the length is right and apply heat (hair dryer worked fine).
Looks better now than it did with the brown :)

..and after saying I probably wouldnt buy any more mods... tadaa iJoy Solo mini met TC, seems to be a newer version than the web reviews because this one has ti ni and ss on the select screen.
It seems to be a tad smaller than the VTC mini, definitely more rounded. :)
vape m.JPG

..and after saying I probably wouldnt buy any more mods... tadaa iJoy Solo mini met TC, seems to be a newer version than the web reviews because this one has ti ni and ss on the select screen.
It seems to be a tad smaller than the VTC mini, definitely more rounded. :)
View attachment 44993
Ah, looking forward to your review on the Solo, especially how effective the temp/taste control on Kanthal is. Please.

Thank you to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl at VapeClub.

3qDX6Yn.jpg

Vape Mail time! Compliments of our friends at VK Randfontein.

New tank and some great juice to compliment it. Really loving the Orion Northern Star in this tank. It really starts shining at 70W.

65f579a425e66040ca9ee82627d7b557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Collect from @Chezzig :)
A black Cubis
IMG_2077.jpg

Thought it might look good on my Koopor Mini.
IMG_2076.jpg

And then a free gift 5 bottles of ejuice all 6mgs - just my size :)
IMG_2080.jpg

Thank you @Chezzig really really nice of you. Luv ya ;)
Dave

Back