Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

First Vape Mail in the US! There's Times Square in the background.
Found a juice company where there one juice line (Tmax no fril) is pretty simple juices and made as one orders to minimise their costs so I got 3 to test and if they good i'll be getting more. I could customise a few parts which was pretty cool and the middle juice had a little liquid on the label so I decided to rather take it off, it's Dragon Banafruit.
For me spending $20+ on a 12mg, 30ml juice isn't worth it for a mediocre juice. For sub-ohm I can justify it.. somehow.
Also picked up a few LG HG2's off a vendor on ebay, super super cheap and they seem like they're not the fake cells.
Waiting for a few more goodies which should come tomorrow :D
View attachment 59565

Looks good, but that honeydew sounds like a rip off from DIYORDIE's recipe

It may seem alot but its only juice probably for about 2-3 months.
I go through about 100ml a week and from what ive seen in previous threads 100ml is the norm for sub ohm vaping.

I hear E-juice can degrade after about 8 weeks depending on the NIC content and strength is it advisable to buy in such a big batch ?

Can degrade in this case with Mountain juices and many other high end juices the juice gets better. So a good steep usually brings out even better flavour and Nic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may seem alot but its only juice probably for about 2-3 months.
I go through about 100ml a week and from what ive seen in previous threads 100ml is the norm for sub ohm vaping.

Dripping it the answer to that or a higher Nic strength haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Pico with Metropolis tank from @SAVapeGear Now I just need a gold watch to go all matchy matchy!

518e71b1d737d8f0cf732471e45a9040.jpg

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

That good?
For me it is. Juice tastes different compared to the Avo, but nice. I guess I just have an affinity to commercial coil tanks. Oh and I like the looks. Anybody want to buy a brand new Avo?

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher Good Lord....

Is that stock for a year? 12 bottles = 1 bottle per month...
Do you get nice discount buying by the dozen?

I have a few mates that come "borrow" XXX from me so this stash won't last long... and these ceramic cCell coils love juice! The juice is really fresh so will steep nicely over the coming weeks and then it will be finished and we have to start all over again!

Ok it's a bit of a long post, but well overdue. I was waiting for my topbox mini set from fasttech (ordered on 1 may on the labour day sale) and my accessories (ordered separately to avoid the cotton holding up the topbox in customs) had already arrived.

Then I inquired and was told by sapo that the package was lost. By this stage I still on the stinkies (I had previously sold my twisp after discovering vaping through this forum) but I couldn't take it anymore and I really wanted to start vaping so I could stop smoking.

I ordered a topbox mini from @Lim and was opening my ticket on fasttech to get a refund.

Now this is the best part: the very next day sapo calls and lets me know the found the parcel, which you'll know by being South African or reading on this forum, is unprecedented. Luckily @Lim understood and cancelled my order

Of course sapo were not going to let praise and surprise at finding the parcel stop them from ruining my great expectations and promptly sent my parcel to customs.

Which pretty much led to this happening the next day:
IMG_20160603_161013056.jpg

What a great little device. Battery lasts about a whole work day and the only time it's ever leaked was when I overfilled it. It's a world of a difference from a twisp, great flavour and good cloud, the tightest draw setting is just right to learn to switch from mtl to dl. I call her Silver Sally.

Thanks to Sally I haven't smoked a analogue since the day she arrived (3 June for the record)

Then on 10 June was the long awaited arrival of Black Bettie:
IMG_20160610_155528454.jpg

I haven't used the stock coils yet. I build a 0.8ohm kanthal coil on the RBA. I had some trouble with the wicking, but Nolan(I hope I remember correctly) from vape shop in canal walk corrected my cotton stinginess quickly and my apartment is a cloud dungeon ever since.

Now I've meanwhile read the entire thread "calling all diy'ers" which is fantastic and highly recommend and I am awaiting a whole lot of flavours so I can get past the current diy ass juice I've been making.

Thank you all the regular and irregular posters and contributors on this forum this is a great place.
Thanks to all of you I'm proudly smoke free since 3 June 2016 and I have all intentions to remain so.

Attachments

• IMG_20160603_160900358.jpg
    IMG_20160603_160900358.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 35
Ok it's a bit of a long post, but well overdue. I was waiting for my topbox mini set from fasttech (ordered on 1 may on the labour day sale) and my accessories (ordered separately to avoid the cotton holding up the topbox in customs) had already arrived.

Then I inquired and was told by sapo that the package was lost. By this stage I still on the stinkies (I had previously sold my twisp after discovering vaping through this forum) but I couldn't take it anymore and I really wanted to start vaping so I could stop smoking.

I ordered a topbox mini from @Lim and was opening my ticket on fasttech to get a refund.

Now this is the best part: the very next day sapo calls and lets me know the found the parcel, which you'll know by being South African or reading on this forum, is unprecedented. Luckily @Lim understood and cancelled my order

Of course sapo were not going to let praise and surprise at finding the parcel stop them from ruining my great expectations and promptly sent my parcel to customs.

View attachment 59878

What a great little device. Battery lasts about a whole work day and the only time it's ever leaked was when I overfilled it. It's a world of a difference from a twisp, great flavour and good cloud, the tightest draw setting is just right to learn to switch from mtl to dl. I call her Silver Sally.

Thanks to Sally I haven't smoked a analogue since the day she arrived (3 June for the record)

View attachment 59880

I haven't used the stock coils yet. I build a 0.8ohm kanthal coil on the RBA. I had some trouble with the wicking, but Nolan(I hope I remember correctly) from vape shop in canal walk corrected my cotton stinginess quickly and my apartment is a cloud dungeon ever since.

Now I've meanwhile read the entire thread "calling all diy'ers" which is fantastic and highly recommend and I am awaiting a whole lot of flavours so I can get past the current diy ass juice I've been making.

Thank you all the regular and irregular posters and contributors on this forum this is a great place.
Thanks to all of you I'm proudly smoke free since 3 June 2016 and I have all intentions to remain so.
Great post, thank you for sharing. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit, you have done the hard yards. Happy vaping on your awesome gear.

I hear E-juice can degrade after about 8 weeks depending on the NIC content and strength is it advisable to buy in such a big batch ?

E-liquid can last for much longer than 8 weeks if stored correctly. If stored in a cool dark place, the juice will get even better.

By the Nine!

Win yesterday, package before breakfast! I'm a Wiener Winner! Thanks @Rooigevaar , I can't wait till lunch to taste this, smells incredible!

Wienerwinner.jpg

The celebratory confetti exploded all over my desk!

So. Happy!!!

View attachment 59878

View attachment 59880

Thanks for sharing your experience @The_Ice
Congrats on the persistence and for quitting the stinkies
Wishing you all the best from here on!

Not officially vape mail as I bought this yesterday from local vendor (Carlisle, England). Artery Nugget stealth mod, 50W with TC (not that I ever use TC). I must stop going to the pub before visiting my local store, I never get out without a new purchase, I only went there to get a couple of bottles of liquid.

Attachments

• WP_20160705_10_35_39_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160705_10_35_39_Pro.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 46
Back