Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Hi all,

I just created a thread in Vape clubs forum, Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with buying from them online and being in Cape town?

How long it took from placing the order to receiving the goods etc?
Im in JHB and I get my orders Next day :) They great to deal with and their pricing is Really, Really good !!!

As punishment for not bowing down to my omnipotence, I sent one of my staff on a quest. His goal was to venture to the beach lands, keeping himself safe from the kamikaze mobs we call taxi drivers, and return to my kingdom with an elixir that would satisfy his King, so that I may show mercy on his wretched soul!

He passed with flying colours!

View attachment 61427

Thanks @Sickboy77 ! I absolutely adore the CID in these cold winter months! Will let you know how the Cereal Crunch and Screamin' Pear go down! You are awesome my friend!

You.

Have.

Screaming.

PEAR!

Please tell me you like it because @Sickboy77 reckons it ain't all that but the sample he gave me literally lasted 20min. 2 tanks and poof gone :(

Seeing more and more of your juices! And great mentions too. When are you releasing officially as a vendor?

More so, when are you getting yourself some Andre?
Drop me a PM, I'll be happy to part with 30ml of CID and send it your way :D
Only condition is, if you like it spread the word and buy some.

More so, when are you getting yourself some Andre?
Drop me a PM, I'll be happy to part with 30ml of CID and send it your way :D
Only condition is, if you like it spread the word and buy some.
Hehe, as soon as he is official, but thanks for the offer.

What is the odds of me getting that 30 ml of CID before it goes live , also will it be available in 100 ml once it is on the shelves ?

What is the odds of me getting that 30 ml of CID before it goes live , also will it be available in 100 ml once it is on the shelves ?

Drop me a PM and we can arrange something bud :D

So I picked up a Limitless Plus from Vape King yesterday. This is one amazing RDTA! It shines on a dual build, currently running SS Fused Claptons at 0.2 ohms and the flavour is amazing (although it gets hot as hell). I have the Avo 24 as well and it's perfect with a single build. So I just had to get the perfect dual atty :D

image.jpeg

IMG-20160721-WA0005.jpg.jpeg

I got some vape mail as well today, at last! Was an order from Gearbest ^^

So basically what it all is...

5x 30ml square bottles
Ceramic Tweezers (blue)
Kuro Concept Coil Jig (YAY! 1mm to 4mm in .5 increments)
26g NiChrome Wire
24g Stainless Steel 316L Wire
Twisted Kanthal Wire (28g x3)
Twisted Kanthal Wire (2x Twisted and 1x Ribbon)
Twisted Kanthal Wire (2x Ribbon Wire Twisted)
2x Drip Tips (One Dotmod clone and one Glass... I like the glass one)
"Alien Clapton" rods
Clapton rods

Am I the only one seeing the difference in colour of the two bottles on the right?
And its the same juice?

I take it the one is maybe just older than the other?
One has probably had an extra week or two of steeping!

Back