Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Coolest lil vapemail received this morning - from a awesome compo I won on this forum. Huge thanks to @Old School Alchemist for the sickest packaging ever received from a vape mail, and also a letter containing some information on the flavour profiles. What a treat. Thanks again!!
View attachment 82920
View attachment 82919
View attachment 82918
What cool packaging! Please let us know what they are like, particularly the Pineapple Express and the Chilled Cherries ;)

I know rta's and rda's are all the rage but I cannot resist a good ceramic tank. Thanks Vapeking. Also some xxx stockup thanks Oupa!

View attachment 82916

@Schnappie I am interested to see how you like the new Cerabis tanks... I resurrected mine when the fish bowl tank extension arrived and it's still a damn fine vape!

Hi @Rob Fisher and others, I was just wondering if there are any custom drip tips for the coilart azeroth? and if anyone knows what size it is so that I can start looking on my own. I do love this RDTA and would like to add some spice to her.

Sorry never had an Azeroth so I don't know... but @hands can make anything if he has a sample or exact dimensions.

Last 2 day's vape mail

Apocalypse rda clone from Vape King
9d305d760fdd1dad5299587adeb6f280.jpg

And then my first ever Smok item a blue big baby beast rta from Vapeville.
First time I bought from them and all I can say is awesome customer service! I forgot to add a note on check out to ask if delivery can be done before 3pm so I mailed them and Brent answered me in 30min and he made sure to ask the courier and he kept me in the loop. Thanks bud will definitely be shopping there again.
289f3828a63e8e696712395334982dcd.jpg

Blue looks nice on the purple minikin
73bf79b125ac8a0f6e61a525a98c93c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Schnappie I am interested to see how you like the new Cerabis tanks... I resurrected mine when the fish bowl tank extension arrived and it's still a damn fine vape!
It really is one awesome little tank, clean and crisp flavour! I think every fruity menthol lover should have one in their arsenal. When I tried out the 44 though it did however suffer from an airlock problem it seems. Doubt the 45 will but will see how it goes!

Last 2 day's vape mail

Apocalypse rda clone from Vape King
9d305d760fdd1dad5299587adeb6f280.jpg

And then my first ever Smok item a blue big baby beast rta from Vapeville.
First time I bought from them and all I can say is awesome customer service! I forgot to add a note on check out to ask if delivery can be done before 3pm so I mailed them and Brent answered me in 30min and he made sure to ask the courier and he kept me in the loop. Thanks bud will definitely be shopping there again.
289f3828a63e8e696712395334982dcd.jpg

Blue looks nice on the purple minikin
73bf79b125ac8a0f6e61a525a98c93c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I might have to get that Apocalypse just for that bag!

So i had a Paddy Vapes Shemus mech last year but wasnt enjoying it as i was building way to high and was affraid to go lower than .3 and eventually sold it.

@OreO my now go to friend for mechs said next time i get a mech i must let him know.

So December got the HHA K.O mech and @OreO helped me out and i instantly fell in love with mechs.

Today i added my long lost love to my collection again...

20170125_183413_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
So i had a Paddy Vapes Shemus mech last year but wasnt enjoying it as i was building way to high and was affraid to go lower than .3 and eventually sold it.

@OreO my now go to friend for mechs said next time i get a mech i must let him know.

So December got the HHA K.O mech and @OreO helped me out and i instantly fell in love with mechs.

View attachment 82958
what builds u rockin @Clouds4Days

dbb89a11e3a4ad0159eaad429e3c67e5.jpg

Black Friday Special finally arrived!!!
SMY 75W TC
Small light and I love the Skulls

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View attachment 82958

On the recoil if i remember correctly they they are micro clapton coils, dual 32G wrapped in 28G @OreO made them for me.

Ramp up is amazing super fast and flavour comes our really sweet.

14853702131192110179392.jpg

View attachment 82958

Always help to help bud. I told u if u have any questions just give me a shout man.

Glad to see you meching it up. It's the only way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always help to help bud. I told u if u have any questions just give me a shout man.

Glad to see you meching it up. It's the only way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud.

Im still running your Fiesty coils in the recoil.
Ramp up... What ramp up... Instant power

Picked up some DIY stuff to give it another go. Amazing service black vapour. I'm lucky enough to hav a top bloke helping me out the whole way teaching me and sharing with me. Shoutout to a good mate @Greyz thanks mate View attachment 83005

Nice bud.
Diy is amazing if you get the right help its an amazing journey.
Just becareful not to go too overboard as it can become more expensive than buying commercial juice.

The right thing to do is every month buy concentrates for only one new recipe max 2.

Good luck bud, im sure you are in capable hands with @Greyz

Small vape mail from the Sirs at @Sir Vape

Ceramic coil stick. Can't wait to test them out. One of the sticks handle is completely loose but I will gooi some glue in there when I get home.
c30816f07cde6dd5dbfb505b1ba5e3ac.jpg

Then the Asmodus drip tip for my big baby beast. I emailed before I ordered to ask if I can choose a colour and not Only did they say yes Hugo got the exact colour combo I wanted! Thank you very much Hugo and for the juice sample too!
e860a247e69e3b566e6997638dbcf310.jpg

623a520be9c7c1f7dad4e5201ebc0518.jpg

Does this not look sexy
3e578a13d4d8d3d757dbd66caf0d4097.jpg

This vape-mail is so special to me I think I will give it it's own thread!!!

20170126_123205-450x800.jpg

Back