Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Also some vape mail from back in early-mid January that was not posted when received because I wanted some time to evaluate it. It was called an HE mod. Different strokes I guess. At best I'd give it a 4/5 out of 10 due to liking very little about it. So I will not review it.

View attachment 87939
@Spydro , what specifically could be your dislike of this mod? It has a DNA75 board and runs from a 26650 battery so operationally it would function on par any mod running those. I would thus compare it with the SKAR from Lost Vape, which I really like. Aesthetically it looks stunning, which ticks off all the positive boxes in the looks department. Really don't understand what there is to dislike about this mod, that is besides the price...

Regards

Not quite vapemail but rather fetch mail

Was in the area and popped in to Lung Candy.

Have always had my eye on the blue Petri V2 and they had in stock and was on special.

Then when I saw the silver Goon 24 I thought of @KZOR and all the Goon fans and gave in.

Was so cool to see @Anees M Kara in the shop as well and we had a nice chat.

Drippers baby. Here I come. Hehe.

View attachment 87920

Big thanks to @Maxxis for the friendly service and expert coil building he did for me. Am looking very forward to this. And his colleague Marco was also great.

Great selection @Silver, the Petri and the Good never disappoints.
Still my 2 favorite RDA's.

Got the hastur v2 on Friday. Put through paces this weekend. Very nice and price point is very good.
0951b45abc6967305eb1c3de073072e4.jpg

Big thank you to @Richio from Black Vapour for going out of his way and for the extra little surprise in my last order.
@Andre I will let you know what I think shortly......
blck.jpg

This just in from the gents down @Sir Vape. Finally got my hands on a @hands that matches my alien... NIICE!!
Love it when our local boys take the initiative to throw some passion and pride into their work. Be it in the vaping industry or anything else for that matter... This man is a craftsman of true skill.

unnamed.jpg

Happy Birthday vape mail Baby!!!! Well not for me but for my big Boet. He always puffs along on my Mod when i visit and he has been saying hell get him one too but never got that far. So me and my sis did the next best Big small boet/sis thing and got him a Mod for hes birthday. So for now i got him the AL85, 2 bateries and a 2 bay charger but i made a booboo when i ordered. thought it was the al85 kit but its the mod only. No biggy though, just means i can get him a big baby beast tank to go with it as it can accomodate a 25mm tank no problem. Unlike the Pico.
WhatsApp Image 2017-03-13 at 10.15.41.jpeg
OMG!!!!! its so small!!!
WhatsApp Image 2017-03-13 at 10.28.53.jpeg

Next to my hohmslice with OBS tank on it
WhatsApp Image 2017-03-13 at 10.31.26.jpeg

I think its a good starter kit for now. And thanks to Vape King for the awesome service.

Do not often get vapemail. Thanx @Paulie just received my prize, Will do the hand over to my wife.

20170313_142708.jpg

The juice did not travel well, some of it spilled, now everyone in the office wants to have some of what I am having. When I opened the courier packet all you could smell was the coffee cake goodness!

EPIC vape mail today from the US!!!

Christmas came WAY early this year! :-D

Descriptions with pictures ...

2017-03-13 14.17.34.jpg
FULL package ... Details below ...

2017-03-13 14.17.49.jpg
Beginner RDA to try my hand at it, some BIG atty stands and an accessory for another RDTA

2017-03-13 14.17.58.jpg
Envii Lochness Mod!

2017-03-13 14.18.12.jpg
HE NarTA RDTA!!!

2017-03-13 14.18.25.jpg
Some curved ceramic tweezers

2017-03-13 14.18.36.jpg
Best battery raps ever according to @Rob Fisher

2017-03-13 14.19.00.jpg
Best juice bottles I have EVER used! 30ml. Still using 4 that I got over 3 years ago!

2017-03-13 14.19.10.jpg
Drip tip stands

2017-03-13 14.19.25.jpg
Atty Stands

2017-03-13 14.19.43.jpg
Battery stands.

Ok, done.

Now ... I am going to disappear and ENJOY these!!!

So I got vapemail.... I am stuck in Lesotho, my wife in fact is rubbing it in. What a Monday

Vape Mail - Tools, wire savers, wire cutters, sanding pads and dentist picks to use on wicks...
VMail4.jpg VMDentist1.jpg VMDentist2.jpg VMDentist3.jpg VMSander1.jpg VMSander2.jpg VMWireCutters1.jpg VMWireCutters2.jpg VMWireCutters3.jpg

With all those precision clippers and picks and .. and ... and... It seems like you are going for the coil master supreme build badge.

You even have a mirror to look under and behind the builds.

Back