Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have a question to the big mail recievers here. How do you contain the excitment of a vape mail piece that is a dream come true at about 3 days before it arrives?

The post office has just phone and said i can get the reo mail on monday

I have a question to the big mail recievers here. How do you contain the excitment of a vape mail piece that is a dream come true at about 3 days before it arrives?

I get a fair amount of vape mail and I still explode with excitement and do the dance of joy when the FedEx truck drives down the driveway. The FedEx guy think I'm a lunatic! :rofl:

I get a fair amount of vape mail and I still explode with excitement and do the dance of joy when the FedEx truck drives down the driveway. The FedEx guy think I'm a lunatic! :rofl:

I might just walk on air on monday during the day. Lets see if i can survive until then.

I am so looking forward to this reo.

I have a surprise about it also and holding back on it until i post the pics of it

Kidney puncher wire.
b49cf16d2a2e3495ae6cbecfca52a8a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@antonherbst, that is always a bummer, I normally braai over weekends to help keep my nerves down, but damn to wait for a Reo? You are going to love it. My parcel from England to SA is in day 44 now.

Vape Mail Baby!

Bell Caps for my Hussar RDTA and two Bastard Bridge's for the Billet Box... time to test another new bridge for the BB's and this time it's from the UK... the build will be interesting because it's a vertical coil setup...
View attachment 106305 View attachment 106306
Hi Rob please let me know where you got the bell caps for the Hussar..... Thanks!

Am thinking about you @antonherbst !
That Reo is much anticipated and I am even getting some nervous twitches on your behalf. Lol.
Cant wait to hear about it and see pics of her when she arrives!

@Rob Fisher , next time the Fedex truck arrives I think you should go outside with your gyro thingie and make a short movie for us. Ask him what he thinks of your vapemail frequency! I want to see what he says. Haha

What happened to part 3 of 3 Dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Part 3 of 3 is is still coming. All of this stuff is for the month end mixing session. So the last part will come a little bit later :)

Lets call this an exercise in patience and self control for me :eek:

The most EPIC Vape Mail Baby ever! 18 carat gold drip tips from @hands made for my gold plated Skylines coming from Germany soon! And then some beautiful resin atty stands! Chicken Dinner all round! :h:
Gold 001.JPG Gold 002.JPG Gold 003.JPG Gold 004.JPG Gold 005.JPG

Back