Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Silver you enjoying your BB?
I been reading through alot of posts about BB on the forum and i sometimes wonder why i didnt enjoy it.

Reading these posts almost makes me want to get another BB just to give it a shot again , but i think im enjoying squonking too much to even bother.

Out of all your current setups what do you still find yourself grabbing all the time @Silver ?

Thanks @Clouds4Days
Will answer you in a more approriate thread

Another photo that I can blame on @TheV
Such a nice message from the Lung Candy Team @Maxxis
b8f8bd75d0e3baa5e6865ba7fdcaf481.jpg

Sent from the abyss

My BB eventually arrived They found it!!!! Running the insider and it is beautiful thus far. Makes me feel a bit better about Aramex.
b58eefb0fa93645143b8160595e77d07.jpg

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Oh that is amazing. I love the look of the black bb. Happy vapes from it
Thanks, I love my tarnish brown one too but I can’t seems to get it back from a friend Who wanted to ‘test’ it... so had to buy another

One of my unicorns arrived yesterday. The Palm Bf is certainly a piece of work - love it.
_20171025_161521.JPG

Last edited:
I am not sure if you own a reo yet, if not Welcome to an amazing sqounking family. That i a beautiful REO. I enjoy my reo's more everyday i use them. What atty are you going to use on the reo?
We have spoken in the past, you wanted a cyclone I offered one and recommended a OL16. This will be Reo nr 5, OL 16 will grace her throne and a RM2 or Cyclone AF will replace the other Reo, still deciding.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back