Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I had the same question on saturday at the vape meet. The top pops of to reveal a compartment with the 120ml juice and 2 vape bands in.
100ml with 2 vape bands and a empty unicorn bottle
so if anyone want FAR/element vape bands I have plenty

So far very good, it is so close to rum & raisin ice cream it's remarkable!

Thank you for the kind words sir. Quite excited for you to try the Cream Soda Float (a.k.a. Floatin' Soda) as well. :)

Thank you Mr Dunkley (@Reapanear ) for letting this great mod go. Really enjoying it. And for being so kind to send me some samples from The Lung Brewery. Really lekker juices!

20171130_145603.jpg

It has finally arrived need to get ready for work now so wont have time to wick and take with me. My first order from gearbest and probably my lastIMG-20171130-WA0009.jpeg

Vape pickup from Cape Town International Airport. Imported all the way from Nigeria, thanks @RenaldoRheeder, great meeting in person and hoping to do so again soon.
DSC_0665.JPG
Got back to work, inserted the rda pin, coiled and wicked. I do not have much Rda experience but this is awesome!

Regards

Finally got it, and I must say....she is breath-taking. I took some pics to show you guys but believe me when I tell you, the photos doesn't do it justice. My first mod was a black Minikin V2 and I loved the shape of it and the smooth (but quick) power delivery. I've had my eye on a Kodama for a while now, but it just never worked out....and finally decided to get myself an early Christmas present. :devil: Ok, I'll shut-up now and let the mod do the talking!

20171130_112643.jpg

20171130_112625.jpg

Finally got it, and I must say....she is breath-taking. I took some pics to show you guys but believe me when I tell you, the photos doesn't do it justice. My first mod was a black Minikin V2 and I loved the shape of it and the smooth (but quick) power delivery. I've had my eye on a Kodama for a while now, but it just never worked out....and finally decided to get myself an early Christmas present. :devil: Ok, I'll shut-up now and let the mod do the talking!

View attachment 114916

View attachment 114915

wow ! very nice ! @Dexter305

View attachment 114916

View attachment 114915
Congratulations @Dexter305! She is a beauty :h:

Some actual Vapemail from @Sir Vape. RSQ squonk mod, SXK insider for the blue BB and some Koolada because I am almost out and it got me free shipping.
IMG_0464[1].JPG
Combined the RSQ with the VV Pulse posted earlier and so starts a new chapter in my vape journey. The Pulse may be secondhand but its condition is perfect, good as new.
IMG_0469[1].JPG
XXX in a dripper packs one hell of a punch!

Regards

I'm back in SA

5f2649ee37e4a79fb805160a83a59c10.jpg

a93cc2438844cb41587c31d9edd0025e.jpg

57cd3f034f55ca3b5499bddd55522092.jpg

9cd15ecece0c7cffbc906685348e7d9b.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Vape pickup from Cape Town International Airport. Imported all the way from Nigeria, thanks @RenaldoRheeder, great meeting in person and hoping to do so again soon.
View attachment 114914
Got back to work, inserted the rda pin, coiled and wicked. I do not have much Rda experience but this is awesome!

Regards

Great to have met you @Raindance. We will do again after the 8th of January when I'm back in CT. Enjoy

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back