Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

The wait is over!!!

My Heretic is finally in my hands thanks to the awesome @Rob Fisher !

20180127_070934-600x1067.jpg

Picked up a Pulse 24 a while ago, and @BumbleBee turned a drip tip for it just for me!!

20180127_071049-1-600x674.jpg

Wasn't expecting it to be a matt finish, so I might have to start looking for the perfect RDA to finish off the setup, but really happy with it atm.

20180127_071747-1-600x898.jpg

The wait is over!!!

My Heretic is finally in my hands thanks to the awesome @Rob Fisher !

View attachment 120280

Picked up a Pulse 24 a while ago, and @BumbleBee turned a drip tip for it just for me!!

View attachment 120282

Wasn't expecting it to be a matt finish, so I might have to start looking for the perfect RDA to finish off the setup, but really happy with it atm.

View attachment 120281

Oh wow @Stosta - that looks awesome
Wishing you well with it
The drip tip is really cool

fc13b9da5b69d202dc225bdb5e482cba.jpg

Perfect start to the week!

358261b8aa0f42ed073b121709c62266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is what i call a gift. :)
Thanks to my m8 @hands for spoiling me rotten with an spectacular birthday gift.
Three new Hadaly tips, a special tip for my Sentinel RDA, a gorgeous build stand and a major service for my Reo P67.
Thanks again @Rob Fisher for sponsoring the centre pin.
My wife can slap me and it will still be a day of smiles. Thanks friends.

20180129_154611.jpg

Thanks to my m8 @hands for spoiling me rotten with an spectacular birthday gift.
Three new Hadaly tips, a special tip for my Sentinel RDA, a gorgeous build stand and a major service for my Reo P67.

View attachment 120467

How would we get hold of @hands to make for us some Hadaly tips as well? Been hunting for one for ages

View attachment 120467

Those look gorgeous!! Look awesome on the atties there. Congrats Meneer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 120467
Love all the silver. And, of course, most welcome to Reoville.

nyBkV31.jpg

View attachment 120467

Happy Birtday @KZOR ,wish you many more , some really nice vapemail there.

Thank you to the Sirs at @sirvape for the speedy delivery to Jozi.
Epic vape mail.
Bit of a leak but luckily not to much.
164acc64092099546735c5550980a5da.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

What is all this @Andre ?

@Andre, would like to also hear the answer. Want to experiment with Natural Extracted Tobacco's (What net stands for I think) and am interested to know if these are pure extracts, made using extracts or mixed from extracts?

Thanks & Regards
Those are what I call NET fusions. A naturally extracted tobacco fused with other elements. In the case of Matador a dark and heavy cigar tobacco fused with sweetish exotic elements, but with the accent on the tobacco part. Sitting Bull is a light pipe tobacco fused with exotic elements - less sweet.

Imported from www.modnworld.com.

Those are what I call NET fusions. A naturally extracted tobacco fused with other elements. In the case of Matador a dark and heavy cigar tobacco fused with sweetish exotic elements, but with the accent on the tobacco part. Sitting Bull is a light pipe tobacco fused with exotic elements - less sweet.

Imported from www.modnworld.com.

Wow, thats intristing stuff. So its eliquid ready to vape?
The bottles are strange.
Please let us know how they taste.

Back