Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

second vape mail from today and only actually putting up a post about it because of the person which I purchased from. To say thank you, you are a very kind and generous person !

the shout out goes to this awesome lady @Caramia !

geeez, I purchase a mod from her, she sends me the mod, an rta, a sleeve and some juice !

she even put in a build with wick and all in the rta !

I'm blown away

View attachment 126703
Great vapemail meneer, and kudos to @Caramia , your going to be spoiled by the OBS, it's a great tank. Is that the engine dual, or the Nano single coil?

Competition mail! It is not often I win something so this is a very special package I received today. @Ahmed Kara form Severus Vape Company (https://severusvape.co.za/) ran a competition a few weeks ago and I won this great little travel charger. A bit larger than a standard dual bat mod and USB powered it is the ideal companion for out and about for longer than one day.

Thanks very much @Ahmed Kara, I'm really chuffed with this prize!

View attachment 126704 View attachment 126705

Best Regards
Im glad you like it brother, enjoy!

The Milkshake Eliquid Secret Menu juice line are probably some of the best juices I've tested so far! Great for this cold weather!
Fully stocked up for this weekend:D
20180322_201854.jpg

hi @Room Fogger it is the dual, my first dual rta in fact !

will be needing some tips from you please
The Engine dual was my first RTA and still my favorite by a country mile. It's my only tank that has NEVER come out of rotation and funny enough it also sits proudly on my minikin 2.
You will love it, it's a winner of note! And a tip of the hat to @Caramia for sending you such awesome goodies!

IMG_3534.JPG

Vape mail at its best.
Bunch of goodies received which I didn’t expect at all.
To only cover for shipping cost.

Wow, what an awesome champ of a guy @antonherbst, Thank you for my lucky packet.

Most epic Vapemail to date. The result of a group buy arranged by @GregF which he posted on earlier. A full size Reo Grand LP, (And spars to last a lifetime) brand new from Reosmods in the USA.
IMG_0719[1].JPG IMG_0720[1].JPG IMG_0721[1].JPG IMG_0722[1].JPG
Sorted. Broke but very happy.

Regards

P.S. @RayDeny - I put your stuff in a safe place in my vape cupboard.

Most epic Vapemail to date. The result of a group buy arranged by @GregF which he posted on earlier. A full size Reo Grand LP, (And spars to last a lifetime) brand new from Reosmods in the USA.
View attachment 126791 View attachment 126792 View attachment 126793 View attachment 126794

Regards

And the mod will last a lifetime too. Congrats and enjoy. Nothing beats a raw tumbled Reo imho.

Glad you got it today @Raindance. So their shipping estimate was way off thankfully.
Yip, was quite a roller coaster today. Was glad the delivery was delayed and not lost but disappointed with he forecast of receiving it next week only. Then an email stating that it's out on delivery from Internet Express and then an SMS from home informing me it arrived.
Greg, I owe you one for all your trouble.

Regards

Hi all,

Here is what the awesome vape mail delivery guy dropped off today from 3fvape.

1x wasp nano rda
1x Gas Mods G.R.1 rda plus lots of extras

Attachments

• IMG_20180323_174740.jpg
    IMG_20180323_174740.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 42
Competition mail! It is not often I win something so this is a very special package I received today. @Ahmed Kara form Severus Vape Company (https://severusvape.co.za/) ran a competition a few weeks ago and I won this great little travel charger. A bit larger than a standard dual bat mod and USB powered it is the ideal companion for out and about for longer than one day.

Thanks very much @Ahmed Kara, I'm really chuffed with this prize!

View attachment 126704 View attachment 126705

Best Regards

Congrats @Raindance! :cheer: What a super prize to win!

I have tested plenty of POD systems and most of them really suck noogies! The original Breeze also sucked... then I tested @BigGuy's one at Sir Vape today so I had to grab one...
View attachment 126699

@Rob Fisher I've read the specs on the Sir Vape website and although it's called a POD system, it has a tank, not pods. I understood a pod system to be like the Aspire Gusto Mini (which I have and love - but I don't love the pod prices!) https://www.sirvape.co.za/products/new-gusto-mini-nic-salts-mod

So is yours a pod system or not? Do you put juice in the tank just as one would with any other device?

@Rob Fisher I've read the specs on the Sir Vape website and although it's called a POD system, it has a tank, not pods. I understood a pod system to be like the Aspire Gusto Mini (which I have and love - but I don't love the pod prices!) https://www.sirvape.co.za/products/new-gusto-mini-nic-salts-mod

So is yours a pod system or not? Do you put juice in the tank just as one would with any other device?

Yip, it's not strictly a POD system... I filled it with red pill.

View attachment 126791 View attachment 126792 View attachment 126793 View attachment 126794

Regards

That is quite the stockpile you have there, those Reo’s look awesome. Will give you a shout end of next week and come make a turn.

20180323_172322.jpggot some awesome goodies today to go with my pro mech 2.The wifey is gonna love her aluminium mod too.
Gotta love vgod

Back