Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Just checked out that Vapealot.co.za site. Couldn't help but giggle. They are begging for a cease and desist letter from take a lot :giggle:

Got something a bit more pocket friendly from @Vape Cartel !
a137b588b4fcf95a355d4c1a2b0d8032.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Collect Mail - another Pico to add to my collection. Never shall there be flavour-ghosting again!
20180408_Pico75 from Vanessa.jpg This was purchased from Vanessa. Thank you, @Vanessa, for giving me the battery that was in the Pico, as well as an extra one in a snazzy holder. I've never seen a holder with a ring attached to it! The batteries weren't part of our agreement and I appreciate it very much!

clear.png
clear.png
:tmnt:WIN MAIL ! :tmnt:

Delivered this evening at 7 p.m. by Globe Freight. WOW! I am seriously impressed! I've never had a delivery in the evening before!

This parcel was sent to South Africa via UPS and, according to the UPS website, has been in their Kempton Park office since 5 April. No movement had been recorded after that. I even phoned their office three times today to find out what was going on and each time the consultant said he'd phone me back - which never happened. Then suddenly this evening Globe Freight delivers it! I do wish that these courier companies e.g. UPS would update their tracking details so that one knows what is going on.

20180409_Box.jpg

20180409_Front.jpg

20180409_Mod.jpg

Here's a comparison with a 30ml bottle of juice, just to give you an idea of the actual size.

20180409_Compare with juice bottle.jpg

Attachments

• 20180409_Box.jpg
    20180409_Box.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 29
clear.png
clear.png
:tmnt:WIN MAIL ! :tmnt:

Delivered this evening at 7 p.m. by Globe Freight. WOW! I am seriously impressed! I've never had a delivery in the evening before!

This parcel was sent to South Africa via UPS and, according to the UPS website, has been in their Kempton Park office since 5 April. No movement had been recorded after that. I even phoned their office three times today to find out what was going on and each time the consultant said he'd phone me back - which never happened. Then suddenly this evening Globe Freight delivers it! I do wish that these courier companies e.g. UPS would update their tracking details so that one knows what is going on.

View attachment 128427

View attachment 128430

View attachment 128431

Here's a comparison with a 30ml bottle of juice, just to give you an idea of the actual size.

View attachment 128432
Wow that is a stealth setup of note! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Some @Sickboy77 mail!!!

20180409_144437-1-800x529.jpg

Some old favourites and some new ones! Currently vaping Pixie Floss which tastes very similar to a popular pink bunny (not one of Hugh's ones, I haven't tasted those)!

Back