Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

WIN MAIL :tmnt:

The portable XTAR PB2 battery charger power bank, to charge your mod batteries AND mobile phone on the go! This is going to come in very handy indeed! Thank you soooo much, @XTAR :*. Review coming up once I've used it.

20180515_XTAR.jpg

Now here's the thing. It arrived without a charging cable. I think it was removed, because the inside packet, in of the courier packet had been opened. It doesn't matter to me though, as I have plenty of cables.

This is exactly what I saw when I opened the courier packet. Whoever took the cable didn't even bother to put the packaging stuff back in properly.

20180515_Packet opened.jpg

EDIT:
I forgot to attach the following pic. This is how the charger was packed - just rolled up in stuff and taped up. It wasn't in a box, no manual etc. I don't know if XTAR shipped it like that, or if it was "changed" by someone on route.

20180515_Wrapped.jpg

Last edited:
WIN MAIL :tmnt:

The portable XTAR PB2 battery charger power bank, to charge your mod batteries AND mobile phone on the go! This is going to come in very handy indeed! Thank you soooo much, @XTAR :*. Review coming up once I've used it.

View attachment 132092

Now here's the thing. It arrived without a charging cable. I think it was removed, because the inside packet, in of the courier packet had been opened. It doesn't matter to me though, as I have plenty of cables.

This is exactly what I saw when I opened the courier packet. Whoever took the cable didn't even bother to put the packaging stuff back in properly.

View attachment 132093

EDIT:
I forgot to attach the following pic. This is how the charger was packed - just rolled up in stuff and taped up. It wasn't in a box, no manual etc. I don't know if XTAR shipped it like that, or if it was "changed" by someone on route.

View attachment 132098
holy cr@p!! Did you test if it even works now @Hooked

Got my Tesla Wye 200w today. Shout out to @Rafique for sorting me out.

It's beautiful and so light. Definitely not a bad buy.

Attachments

• IMG_20180516_141509.jpg
    IMG_20180516_141509.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 57
Thanks to @JsPLAYn for this bundle of amazingness. It vapes amazing for such a small pocket rocket mech setup. Now just to get my skyclone to do mtl vaping with it.

F53E2617-FB70-4A21-865C-B92A7E7629BB.jpeg

Looking good @Constantbester .Please let me know what you think of the ghoul rda, I am looking at a couple of options and this is one of them.
I like it.....it is easy to build. It only has two airflow holes. One is for a more restricted draw. And it actually is a nice restricted. The other airflow hole gives about the same draw as a hadaly. When it comes to flavour I would say that it is not as good as my hadaly, but still pretty good (think I must experiment a bit more with coil placement). Overall I would say it is well worth the money.

Hope this helps....

I like it.....it is easy to build. It only has two airflow holes. One is for a more restricted draw. And it actually is a nice restricted. The other airflow hole gives about the same draw as a hadaly. When it comes to flavour I would say that it is not as good as my hadaly, but still pretty good (think I must experiment a bit more with coil placement). Overall I would say it is well worth the money.

Hope this helps....
Thanks for the feedback, I think there is very few RDA that can compete with the Hadaly for flavour. Will be doing some more research on this one, but will definately assist in me making up my mind.

7E4F4424-4ADE-4C65-8274-07AF78447D68.jpeg
Huuuuuuge Shout out to @Vape Republic for this amazing hookup! The breeze 2! Amped to give it a go with the my favourite nic salt juices! Pity I’m fasting but we will run it later today! Amped!!!

I love my first iJust 3 so much, that I ordered another! The Colour of Purple. And I was running out of coils, so a BIG thank you to @BumbleBee The Vape Guy for getting everything to me so quickly - as always. I find it pretty amazing that a parcel from Tzaneen gets to me, in an outlying area of the Western Cape, within TWO days! Thanks @BumbleBee and thanks too to The Courier Guy.

So here are my new babies. The one on the left is the Dazzling / Rainbow which I received about a week ago and today's one is Purple.
Review of the iJust 3 to follow shortly.

20180505_iJust 3 Dazzling.jpg 20180517_iJust 3 Purple.jpg

HW coils (the net and mesh coils) and a pair of ceramic tweezers (not needed for the coils!)

20180517_Net-Mesh coils.jpg

New tanks which take the HW net and mesh coils. Two of my Picos are getting a make-over.
And a spare battery for my old iJust S - just in case. Getting myself into gear before The Darkness descends upon us.

20180517_Ello Mini and iJust S battery.jpg

And a sweetie and coldrink sachets thrown in - thank you for delighting me with surprises @BumbleBee and @Bumblebabe!
The one on the left is a Sesame Bar (already eaten and enjoyed!) and the coldrink sachets are suitable for diabetics and full of Vitamin C.

20180517_Treats.jpg

And of course who can resist ordering from @Bumblebabe's shop, Living Proof, at the same time? Watch out CT peeps - you won't recognise this young lass dancing a jig at the next Vape Meet!

20180517_151333.jpg

Back