Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

And then a drumroll for a very special delivery which arrived just after that! :D
Nice little safe cocoon for it00B11824-BB5A-4136-927E-DCF8B92CE296.jpeg

Any guesses? Tadaa!!!
E1C5FF5C-21BE-4DB0-B5C8-DE4AD3E303BB.jpeg

A box and some Reo spares as an additional gift!

Drumroll for the great reveal!!
F22A4E2A-A3E7-448D-956F-9C11AEB9CFBB.jpeg

A Limelight Purple Orchid, thank you so much @Ryangriffon for parting with this and including the tank and the Reo spares for free. Can’t wait to get this baby going. Just need some 18500 batteries but have some lined up maybe by tonight!

My pipes are going to be taking a much bigger role in my special occasion and nightly treats!M

And then a drumroll for a very special delivery which arrived just after that! :D
Nice little safe cocoon for itView attachment 134401

Any guesses? Tadaa!!!
View attachment 134402

View attachment 134403

A Limelight Purple Orchid, thank you so much @Ryangriffon for parting with this and including the tank and the Reo spares for free. Can’t wait to get this baby going. Just need some 18500 batteries but have some lined up maybe by tonight!

My pipes are going to be taking a much bigger role in my special occasion and nightly treats!M
Ooh, that pipe is a thing of beauty:envy::envy::envy:. Enjoy. With Mr Hardwick's Rodeo and a whisky (Ardberg10) or a cognac (Bisquit) you will be in a royal court.

Last edited:
Ooh, that pipe is a thing of beauty:envy::envy::envy:. Enjoy. With Mr Hardwick's Rodeo and a whisky (Ardberg10) or a cognac (Bisquit) you will in a royal court.
Think I must get a Laprohaig 10 year for a companion. I like your proposals as well though, good stuff!:D

Nice little safe cocoon for itView attachment 134401

Any guesses? Tadaa!!!
View attachment 134402

View attachment 134403

wow and another wow !

awesome stuff, happy vapes friend !

Vape Mail from @Rob Fisher !!

MAIL2.png

And here is the star of the show.. my DNA75C! :h:

MAIL4.png

Also included in the parcel..

MAIL5.png

Thank you again Rob, and thank you kindly for the extras you included. Can't wait to give Red Pill a go! :)

Back