Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I would like to thank @JaneDeer from Majestic vapour for going osut of their way to accommodate my request for 12mg nicotine.
This is an amazing juice with no pepper or throat hit even at 12mg.
Silky smooth!
I think you may actually like this @Silver because there is no burn but a heaviness in the throat only for me. If all juices were this smooth I would not be using 3mg. In fact I think I use 3mg because 6mg burns in most juices and I don't like that.
View attachment 148046 View attachment 148047
This sounds like Heaven 12mg nic Mmnmmm @Christos do you use MTL or DL for this?

I would like to thank @JaneDeer from Majestic vapour for going out of their way to accommodate my request for 12mg nicotine.
Silky smooth!
I think you may actually like this @Silver because there is no burn but a heaviness in the throat only for me. If all juices were this smooth I would not be using 3mg. In fact I think I use 3mg because 6mg burns in most juices and I don't like that.

Thanks @Christos !
But you know me - I like the burn ;-)
hehe

I'll settle for the heaviness in the throat.
The 3mg is like air. Nicely flavoured air though ;-)

Thanks @Christos !
But you know me - I like the burn ;-)
hehe

I'll settle for the heaviness in the throat.
The 3mg is like air. Nicely flavoured air though ;-)
There is no burn but a heavy chesty feeling which I like. The throat burn detracts from flavour for me.

There is no burn but a heavy chesty feeling which I like. The throat burn detracts from flavour for me.

Ah, no problem
For throat burn I usually resort to fruity menthols - I think this type of juice is not supposed to burn - so I like it that you say it has a heavy chesty feeling!!

Spot On!!!! Definitely one of the best juices available. Flavour is outstanding . @Sash thank you my brother for helping me with this 12mg mix . Just awesome . @Silver , this is why I love high nic juices.:inlove:DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG

I would like to thank @JaneDeer from Majestic vapour for going out of their way to accommodate my request for 12mg nicotine.
Silky smooth!
Damn that's good to know. Been vaping the 3mg as DL and stayed away from the 6mg cos it was too heavy for DL but too light for MTL...this is good news :) But I agree with @Silver that burn/hit is what I look for...the one that makes one eye close as you inhale lol. That throat/chest heaviness sounds a lot like what 20mg NS does for me.

Damn that's good to know. Been vaping the 3mg as DL and stayed away from the 6mg cos it was too heavy for DL but too light for MTL...this is good news :) But I agree with @Silver that burn/hit is what I look for...the one that makes one eye close as you inhale lol. That throat/chest heaviness sounds a lot like what 20mg NS does for me.
I'm not sure how to describe it but I stay away from 6mg because the juice tastes like I've inhaled pepper spray. I don't get that at all with this 12mg...

A big thank you to @Pho3niX90 at The Vape Den. Order placed Wednesday afternoon and received Thursday morning. Some more awesome coils made by @smilelykumeenit and a 10ml freebie sample. Really impressed with service and highly recommended. Already building up a new cart with more goodies for order....

-2078353406_20181011_190132_2252271_resized.jpg

Some fruity and sweet mail from the Cartel. As time goes on I'm starting to use single coil RTAs almost exclusively (decided to leave dual builds to the drippers and squonkers) so the intake seemed like a good one to try next. Hoping it lives up to expectations.

20181012_095310.jpg

Thank you @Moerse Rooikat!

Even threw in a free spool of wire and coils that are already installed without me knowing about it. Also understated the condition of RDA's, they are both in perfect condition. Definitely a stand up guy to purchase second hand goods from. Will most definitely be doing business with him again!

89ce8dbed6aac9ea54f49c3ee1386606.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Beautifully packed by Creme de Vape in the UK! Awesome service and DHL was super fast! Was only supposed to arrive next week but they were on the ball with customs and it came sailing through in record time. I ordered it on Wednesday and they just delivered now!
DaniMail 016.JPG

Free light keyring and sweetie!
DaniMail 018.JPG DaniMail 019.JPG

Dani 25 - Regulated 21700 Tube mod!
DaniMail 020.JPG DaniMail 021.JPG DaniMail 022.JPG DaniMail 023.JPG

Dani Box Mini! I have wanted one for so long!
DaniMail 024.JPG DaniMail 025.JPG

They sent free soft pouches. Reduction cones for the Dani 25 depending on what Atty I use.
DaniMail 026.JPG DaniMail 027.JPG

Best goodie ever! The SQ Grip Band! And USB charge cables that flashes until the device is fully charged and then turn off.
DaniMail 028.JPG DaniMail 029.JPG

How are you finding tr 12mg @Petrus ?
Is it smooth for you?
I'm not used to using 12mg at all so would value your experience.
It is really a nice smooth vape, but I think it is because it is mixed 70vg/30pg. When I mix, I like a 50/50 mix for that extra throat hit , especially in the tobacco's .

FP courtesy of Mr @Rob Fisher and a G Class i got in a trade all is well now. Cheers brus and brudettes review on the FP to follow but first impressions are good....
E1D01D34-3A2D-4FE6-A7B6-1441DC4A70F3.jpeg

Back