Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

After winning the Naked100 from @Cruzz_33 the other day, I soon realized I dont have a decent Pod device (Unless you count a hacked Twisp Cue) and decided to get myself this little sexy number.

I was Very surprised when i opened the parcel to find this in its own little wooden box. I honestly did not expect a massively great quality device, but this is a decent quality device in my opinion (only based on the unboxing)

Thank you for the Super Epic Service @Vape Republic!!! Someone needs to Give Akeel a Bellz!!

View attachment 152576
View attachment 152577
View attachment 152578

Now I am eagerly keeping my eye on the door for the delivery man to bring me Nic saaalts!!
That thing dont treat me so nice... kicks like a pregnant mule!

Regards

After I traded a clone Enthion for a Dead Rabbit me and @Dietz are on par again after he traded me his Pulse for my RSQ.

Now I just need a 20/21 700 battery and the DR will also be a daily driver attop the Pulse.

image.jpg

Regards

Ooooh no, we are with them for our shipping and not as good as The Courier Guy is. I asked for a quote on our business account and they wanted to charge me for shipping to JHB at R165 under 1kg
absolutely disturbing. typical 350-500% markup

Arrived home from a short holiday in JHB and some vape mail from Hungary! The all-new Dvarw 16... Serial #10. Some spare O-Rings for my DVarw DL's and some Mavaton cotton to try!
Dvarw16-1.jpg Dvarw16-4.jpg

Thank you @Sash for my little bag of juices delivered to me at the Vape Meet! Kurt stole my Dolce and little felt bag but the other two are probably more my style! I will try them real soon! Thanks again!
JHBDec2018-17.jpg JHBDec2018-18.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Uzzi kindly gave me some Friendly Flipper BB Panels and a fancy new Squonk bottle!
FF 001.JPG

I'm a very happy vaper, Serpent Elevate RTA and new Noisy V2 for the matchy-matchy look :D

20181206_124712-1419x1780.jpg

Back