Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Children of Ecigssa - Here is an epic story ...Rob advised me to grow up and stop buying Smok coils...sort of , so the Great master told me to get a decent RTA or go home, my shortlist 1] SERPENT Elevate - NO! 2] Dead rabbit - threatened to make roadkill out of me 3] Zeus dual - single or nothing.
Suggested OFRF Gear or Zeus single . The hunt begins , get a Gear from the Vape Den [ If you want Service , wow .] , YAY! order placed on 23 Dec together with Rob's Titanium Fiber Cotton , will be delivered via our favourite courier ,The Courier Guy ...Dec 24 - nada, Dec 26- nothing, Dec 27 - contact Shaun and get confirmation ,TCG will deliver ASAP , sit home till 15h00, get a note - Delivered . Now I'm revved up there was no delivery , Whats apps are flying and information exchanged till 21h49 , no sign of Mr Gear , missing in action . Friday morning an early call from Shaun [@Pho3niX90] ''I am sorry about the lost vape and don't trust TCG with your package , I am upgrading your Gear for ...a Juggerknot Mini , and are on my way to deliver it.''
View attachment 154663
And that is what this friendly guy delivered to my door , telling me that the extra cotton is to test drive and report back no additional cost for the upgrade. My faith in humankind is restored and The Vape Den have a customer for life. Shaun thank you for the fabulous gesture and delivery.
PS in the time waiting for Shaun ... TCG arrived with the lost package , phone Shaun ''Don't worry I'm halfway there already , and we can swop.''
Also received nothing short of excellent service from @Pho3niX90!
I'm still playing but place the coil higher for better flavour...
20181227_200115.jpg

View attachment 154678
Mine stands about 4mm up , flav on Sceam is the best I ever tasted, wish I had some Dala custd eclair or lemon mer. I see a major mixing session in my near future .

Last vape mail for 2018

Thanks @BumbleBee
196ca1977111e19c50a90acadd833b29.jpg

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Sorry juggernot mini deck.
Any hints are welcomed!
*Replace screws with grubs in small packet
*use straight smaller glass to prevent ''pregnant'' look
*less is more -wick wise
*give ample leg height to allow best airflow
this is just an observation - NO LEAKS , no matter what you do .[no don't drop it to test this statement]
all this from half a day's playing with this new toy ;)

View attachment 154678
Im no expert,but have been at it from the beginning... like Rob and his 7 Draws i now have 3 if these and still going( Shawn pls refuse my next Juggerknot order as SWAMBO is going to kill me ). This RTA is my happy place. @Christos see my post under reviews... i found it best if you build coil high as per your last build. Airflow should hit coil at the bottom.

My Topside arrived at last after being "out for delivery" for a few days - busy times for the couriers.
Thank you to The Vape Industry, especially to @Naeem_M for taking the trouble to appreciate the repeat business. Nice touch.

As to the Topside - it works a treat. Bigger and heavier than my other mods, but am sure I shall get used to it. With the Vapefly Galaxies on top it can take around 12 ml of juice - perfect for an ADV.

bSwaZcM.jpg

My Topside arrived at last after being "out for delivery" for a few days - busy times for the couriers.
Thank you to The Vape Industry, especially to @Naeem_M for taking the trouble to appreciate the repeat business. Nice touch.

As to the Topside - it works a treat. Bigger and heavier than my other mods, but am sure I shall get used to it. With the Vapefly Galaxies on top it can take around 12 ml of juice - perfect for an ADV.

bSwaZcM.jpg
2018-12-31 11.02.59.jpg
A big AGREE and WINNER from my side @Andre :number_one:

Back