Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Blue Leather Pouch fro OG Leather! @BigGuy please tell Chad is his the man! Absolutely love my new pouch for Dani Mini Blue! :h:
Blue1.jpg

Vape Mail :aaaaa::aaaaa: and Thank You so much @BumbleBee for the eJoose surprise

5482B001-9134-4D16-B32F-76E27A8C0C08.jpeg
1DF84513-E1D2-4112-86A0-69AD8B3AA1D9.jpeg

1 x Chrome OBS Cube Kit
5 x M1 Mesh Coils
1 x Custom made Green Drip Tip
1 x Spare OBS Cube Kit Tank glass
1 x Spare Kylin Mini RTA Glass
1 x Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA
1 x Rebirth RDA

1AD05AE4-3A98-4057-A558-37A37F7D6FE7.jpeg

Thank you so much @Rob Fisher for your generosity!

DSC_0024.JPG DSC_0025.JPG

I just had a taste of the fuss - Red Pill - I must say it's pretty decent but unlike Rob, I don't think I can live on it 24/7. It is a nice change from my usual sweet vapes. It's a perfect blend of fruitiness that actually works well together in menthol .

The 3rd from the left has my full attention. Smell and finger taste test reminds me of those sparkles melon sweets.

View attachment 156099 View attachment 156100

I just had a taste of the fuss - Red Pill - I must say it's pretty decent but unlike Rob, I don't think I can live on it 24/7. It is a nice change from my usual sweet vapes. It's a perfect blend of fruitiness that actually works well together in menthol .

The 3rd from the left has my full attention. Smell and finger taste test reminds me of those sparkles melon sweets.
Very Nice. Enjoy!!

Third from the left= Third from the right= Middle one:-D

Just pulling your leg

Something Sweet is awesome. Perfect blend of strawberry and watermelon. Not overly sweet and right amount of menthol. It's just perfect, exactly like the Sparkles melon flavoured sweets.

No wait I was thinking of my home made watermelon juice popsicles.

Eish, should have taken that deal, Im still waiting for my red pill:-D( jaja was busy, only ordered this morning)

The uniqclouds from vape cartel is one of my favourites. I think you will really enjoy that!

IMG-20190117-WA0041.jpeg IMG_20190117_222302.jpg
So a very long overdue post due to work destroying me but a HUGE HUGE shout out to the man the legend @RenaldoRheeder .. .Purchased ice pop(which I am yet to try) from him in December last year and he threw in the Hawaiian Breeze. He offered me the free 60ml after I enquired about it when I seen a handcheck of his in the forum. Really loving this juic @Derek Van Zyl and @Jp1905 ... Absolutely superb! Thanks again Mr @RenaldoRheeder

IMG_20190117_222140.jpg
Onto more legends! None other than our skipper himself @Rob Fisher ... Needed a drip tip for the dvarw and there steps in Mr fisher who does not only send me the tip free of charge but throws in a @hands drip tip and a 60ml liquid for mahala as well! I am truly grateful for this kindness.

The @hands drip tip already has a comfy throne atop my black gusto! I absolutely love it and cannot wait to try this liquid! Sounds next level, passion fruit, orange and guava is up my alley!

Thanks again @Rob Fisher! Humbled

So a very long overdue post due to work destroying me but a HUGE HUGE shout out to the man the legend @RenaldoRheeder .. .Purchased ice pop(which I am yet to try) from him in December last year and he threw in the Hawaiian Breeze. He offered me the free 60ml after I enquired about it when I seen a handcheck of his in the forum. Really loving this juic @Derek Van Zyl and @Jp1905 ... Absolutely superb! Thanks again Mr @RenaldoRheeder

It is only but a pleasure @Jengz. I am glad that you enjoy the Hawaiian Breeze. One of the juices that are permanently in my personal rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6e7035916e0a397991f889e077108801.jpg

Some Saturday VapeMail!!!

Introducing the 1st Limelight Freedhand S Regulated DNA 75C in South Africa

And one of only a few in the wild

UV

Back