Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Awesome!!!
So starts my journey to build own coils! Will do that today, so if you guys do not hear anything from me again, know I did a guyfox on myself
Awesome kudos and thanks to @Room Fogger , bought an Ares RTA and he included these free of charge (juice, scewdriver, kabuki tank, bat-wraps, coil jig, 2 x bottles juice. Also bought my own first custom juice from All Day Vapes, thanks @YeOldeOke ....just counting steep days of

Attachments

• IMG_20190607_123645230.jpg
    IMG_20190607_123645230.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 55
I’ll join in for a black and white siam tip GB (I really need to stop joining these lucrative group buys) and a bronze ish color if such exists!

Nice @Beethoven
How is the Caliburn for you?
Are you enjoying it?
What juice are you vaping with it?
Only been using since yesterday. Impressed so far but using a coffee juice which I don't enjoy that much. Will change to a tobacco. Impressed how small and light it is. Perfect for when I don't want to carry a heavier bigger mod. Also the juice I'm using is 3mg. 6 or 12 would be better. Doesn't match my dvarf mtl and kayfun lite but very good for a light stealth mod.

Last edited:
Stopped past the Lung Candy shop in Norwood this morning and got some things.

Had a lovely chat to @DizZa who was up here from CT.

The shop is great. Haven’t seen it since it moved from up the road.

Not strictly vapemail but rather pickup mail

f9aa1762fd28394f0f00d9b4da65fc36.jpg

Restock of two great juices that I am enjoying. Panama and Taviro from Wiener Vape. And then a bottle of Exclamation to try.

Also got some nano alien coils to try out in the Dvarw. They are called Nano Trilogy. They look very good.

Looking forward to it....

Stopped past the Lung Candy shop in Norwood this morning and got some things.

Had a lovely chat to @DizZa who was up here from CT.

The shop is great. Haven’t seen it since it moved from up the road.

Not strictly vapemail but rather pickup mail

f9aa1762fd28394f0f00d9b4da65fc36.jpg

Restock of two great juices that I am enjoying. Panama and Taviro from Wiener Vape. And then a bottle of Exclamation to try.

Also got some nano alien coils to try out in the Dvarw. They are called Nano Trilogy. They look very good.

Looking forward to it....
Those nanos look the business @Silver

Here’s a photo of them

They do look pretty

0147b2eb6d69cecda7c289e5fcb3dc07.jpg

And from a different angle

fa8dbf87c1a29d0472c524b09c413f4f.jpg

What’s the spec on them please? Couldn’t see on the first pic.

Sorry, forgot to add that

So they are 2.5 mm ID
They are tricore aliens
0.4 ohms per coil

Probably a bit low to use one in my Dvarw but will give it a shot

Back