Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I would just consider putting them in desce bags in case the hard plastic scuffs perhaps.
Those partitions can slide out, can’t they? Perhaps just buying a 1 meter piece of “boot grip” from builders and lining each partition as padding? I’m not sure if there is space for a Desce bag in there?

Those partitions can slide out, can’t they? Perhaps just buying a 1 meter piece of “boot grip” from builders and lining each partition as padding? I’m not sure if there is space for a Desce bag in there?

They do indeed slide-out... good idea to remove the separators and put some felt on them! Boom!

Or you can use those peel and stick carpet goodies you put under furniture for scuff marks. They come in different sizes all hardware stores keep them

Vape Mail Baby! Two second-hand OG Dvarw DL's to join the Army! Time to put in a 3mm airflow plug. Tomorrow they will go to the polishing station and then the cleaning station and then they will get 2.5mm Fisher Aliens and get wicked with Mavaton X! Bazinga!
DVarw Setup 1.jpg DVarw Setup 2.jpg

It's a winner , get it right and it will serve you well. :)
Thanks mate, I'm really enjoying it so much ey, best purchase ever. I'm using some vandy vape NI80 Fused claptons (28ga*2-35ga) I feel it has more to give with the right wire, I'm open to suggestions though.

Vape Mail Baby! A custom Stainless Steel sleeve made for the Phantom! This is a heavy mod but it has been to the polishing station so it's nice and bling! Bazinga!
Phantom Custom 1.jpg Phantom Custom 2.jpg Phantom Custom 3.jpg

I'm veey keen on this device, please share your thoughts skipper, i know this is probably from abroad, correct?

@Jengz yes indeed from overseas... I have had a white one for a while but prefer my Drag X with the Pnp tank! It is really classy looking but the PNP tank is special!
Oxva 4.jpg

@Jengz yes indeed from overseas... I have had a white one for a while but prefer my Drag X with the Pnp tank! It is really classy looking but the PNP tank is special!
View attachment 213457
Thanks skipper, i just have a feeling that the rba on the origin x is gonna be something to shout about, need some more pod mods and pods haha, will have a look at the drag x thanks!

Vape Mail Baby! Carlos Creation Delta Next Stainless! A quick visit to the polishing station and we are ready for action!
Delta Next SS New 1.jpg Delta Next SS New 2.jpg Delta Next SS New 3.jpg

Back