Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Interested to hear your thoughts on Heisenberg. The UK's most popular e-liquid. I heard from someone locally that it was not that good.
Depends if it's the original, i can get Heisenberg from just about every vendor in the UK but most Heisenberg's are copies by manufacturers and some very poor! If it's not by Vampire Vape it's a knock off!

Depends if it's the original, i can get Heisenberg from just about every vendor in the UK but most Heisenberg's are copies by manufacturers and some very poor! If it's not by Vampire Vape it's a knock off!

Interesting thanks I've been tempted to buy it here in AU where Its very popular and sold by many vendors as "Heisenberg" but obviously its just a bad quality clone and lack of original innovation. They even call one normal blueberry juice a "Heisenberg" now. Just because it's blue and a vape juice doesn't make it Heisenberg. I found this very informative description on the Vampire Vape website.

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/heisenberg-e-liquid

Last edited:
Interested to hear your thoughts on Heisenberg. The UK's most popular e-liquid. I heard from someone locally that it was not that good.

@CMMACKEM it's meh... I remember trying it a few years ago when I picked up a bottle at one of the VapeCon's... I was underwhelmed then and am underwhelmed now. Won't be buying it again.

Heisenbird is good too, it is made by Bird Ejuice who are renowned by enthusiasts in the USA for the best Carrot Cake. They also do not use any artificial sweeteners or additives.
That's a lie i make the best carrot cake with a die for rich cream cheese icing, oh you mean e-liquid!

Last edited:
Saturday Vape Mail!!! A massive shout out and thanks to @charln for hooking me up with some premium BVC coils for my babies!! What an awesome guy, it's a pleasure dealing with him! He threw in a bottle of check mate as well. I fitted the 3.0mm #42s in my OG reload 24 and it's by far the most impressive set of coils that I've had in this tank, the flav is on point. IMG_20210213_131915.jpg IMG_20210213_132043.jpg IMG-20210213-WA0044.jpg

Saturday Vape Mail!!! A massive shout out and thanks to @charln for hooking me up with some premium BVC coils for my babies!! What an awesome guy, it's a pleasure dealing with him! He threw in a bottle of check mate as well. I fitted the 3.0mm #42s in my OG reload 24 and it's by far the most impressive set of coils that I've had in this tank, the flav is on point. View attachment 222449 View attachment 222451 View attachment 222453
@Muhammedv likewise mate, it was an absolute pleasure, and I appreciate your comments!

Vape mail from the USA

x14 120ml assorted Vapergate eliquid.
x4 60ml Phillip Rocke/ANML Carnage
x4 60ml Phillip Rocke/ANML Looper
x2 60ml Phillip Rocke Creme de la Creme
x2 60ml Cassadaga Cannoli Be One
x4 60ml Assorted Dinner Lady

YjZkc21.jpg

Last edited:
Back