Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Thank you @Oupa! Two new juices from Vapour Mountain! Already testing the Vanilla CUstard (Ultra) and it's really nice!
VM Mail.JPG

Thanks for your sincere feedback, Rob, Pagee comes with 4 colors to be an option and supports auto-draw and fire button of vaping.Hope you will enjoy it.

@Ivyvape I am actually using it... it's been operational since it arrived! I put in some Vanilla Custard juice and have been impressed with the device since the start!

:monoloco: Showdown of the single 21700's
The Foxy One is so small, great job to get a 21700 mod so tiny! Drag X Plus looks pretty much like any other device Voopoo have released of late, reckon they must of sacked their design team about 2 years ago!

The Foxy One is so small, great job to get a 21700 mod so tiny! Drag X Plus looks pretty much like any other device Voopoo have released of late, reckon they must of sacked their design team about 2 years ago!

They went to work for Geek Vape, got stuck on the Aegis line... :-D

Recieved this tiny beauty this morning! Thank you Univapo for the Kipo pod kit! Going to have some fun using this pocket rocket. I'm will be giving my thoughts about it soon.IMG_20210607_220916.jpg

A fresh batch of Red Pill in the new Chubby Gorilla 120ml bottles with white Caps and Metallic Labels! And the biggest Chicken Dinner is the price reduction! So this is an all-around Bazinga! @Oupa for President!
Red Pill 120 2.jpg

Back