Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks to Eskom and loadshedding I only managed to finish charging my batteries from All Day Vapes today. Twenty 18650's and four 21700's.
Thank you to @YeOldeOke and @ADV-Des for your trouble with my order. Appreciated. Now I need to find more battery stands, lol.

View attachment 249693
You could offer to help Eskom with some power with all those batteries!

20220207_102507.jpg
Monday morning vape mail baby :) 18mg NET Tobacco juice. What more does one need to start a week. Thank you once again for super awesome service and the extra goodies @YeOldeOke from All Day Vapes!

...would just like to thank @charln BVC for the speedy service on my coils, thank him for the Sponsor for the Vape Meet prizes and give the man a huge virtual fist bump for sending a beautiful piece of equipment to be added to the PIF BOX, legend !

20220208_100654.jpg

The fastest overseas delivery EVER! DHL from KHW in Hungary to South Africa! 4 days from order to delivery! Bazinga! Spare tank tops and new Full Metal Jackets for the Dvarw Army!
Dvarw Mail 03.jpg Dvarw Mail 04.jpg Dvarw Mail 05.jpg Dvarw Mail 06.jpg

Thank you @ivc_mixer for the speedy service and being so patient with me! Most excellent dude and amazing customer service. Buy this man a bells!:beer-toast1:
First time tasting his juices and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed thus far just with the drop tests. (Got some steeping to do)
I can finally get back to normal MTL 12mg after chain vaping 3mg DL juice thru MTL haha 8--)

IMG_20220210_145645.jpg

When you arrive home to a package like this:
IMG_20220210_191058.jpg

You can only have an amazing day!
Thank you @charln for the amazing care package. Not only are you one of the best (if not the best, IMHO) coilsmith's in SA, you are a LEGEND of a gent! IMG_20220210_191834.jpg

Thank you @ivc_mixer for the speedy service and being so patient with me! Most excellent dude and amazing customer service. Buy this man a bells!:beer-toast1:
First time tasting his juices and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed thus far just with the drop tests. (Got some steeping to do)
I can finally get back to normal MTL 12mg after chain vaping 3mg DL juice thru MTL haha 8--)

View attachment 250128

Amazing!!!!

I would love to try his juice sometime! :eek:

BP Mods Mail Baby! Happy to be on the Beta Test team for BP Mods! Plenty to play with this weekend!
BP Mods Mail 1.jpg BP Mods Mail 2.jpg BP Mods Mail 3.jpg

Back