Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail!!!
:OMGRUNANIMIATION:
IMG_20220301_195938.jpg
A lekker juice refill From the Legend himself @Rooigevaar : some 0mg Panama for SWAMBO (she seldom Vapes, but when she does it has to be 0mg Panama) Got some 6mg Cool to try some RDL again. Haven't had TKO lime milkshake in almost 2 years. Still the best lime milkshake for me personally. Then the staples of course : Taviro, Panama and Good Boy. And the coolest little WVC battery holder, it looks and works like a Noisy, same bottom slide mechanism as the door. Will be ordering more of these soon.

Vape Mail!!!
:OMGRUNANIMIATION:
View attachment 251308
A lekker juice refill From the Legend himself @Rooigevaar : some 0mg Panama for SWAMBO (she seldom Vapes, but when she does it has to be 0mg Panama) Got some 6mg Cool to try some RDL again. Haven't had TKO lime milkshake in almost 2 years. Still the best lime milkshake for me personally. Then the staples of course : Taviro, Panama and Good Boy. And the coolest little WVC battery holder, it looks and works like a Noisy, same bottom slide mechanism as the door. Will be ordering more of these soon.

Link to the battery holder please? Saw something similar that a colleague had printed, but wasn't very smooth and the slide was a bit catchy. Those silicone holders just don't seem all that safe to me to lig around spare sets.

Link to the battery holder please? Saw something similar that a colleague had printed, but wasn't very smooth and the slide was a bit catchy. Those silicone holders just don't seem all that safe to me to lig around spare sets.

Unfortunately no pics on the Site. I'll take some pics tonight up close, unless @Rooigevaar can upload some here during the day. I originally thought it was a regular branded dual batt case, was pleasantly surprised when I got it yesterday, and can kick my own arse for not ordering more. but that will be rectified very soon :OHGODWHY: ....

As modus Luna. From @Shiv_z .
When it landed I had trouble starting it up and @Shiv_z offered to send me another mod.
Thanks brother it's working and I like it. 16466872024653568414481256788465.jpg

Attachments

• 16466868381323165711011174163624.jpg
    16466868381323165711011174163624.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 26
Back