Burning Taste

guillaume

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
hey there just bought the twisp and im exsperincing a burned tast ? it gotten worse and worse I replaced the coils but it did not fix the problem please help

Just a heads up from one newbie to another: Read more, post less and use the search function.

shame man, it's all good :) when first joining, the 7 or 8 odd 1000 unread posts can be quite daunting, always feel free to ask and someone will be likely to either find the thread relating to the question for you or help you out with their own answers :rock: this forum and its members are just amazing like that ;)

shame man, it's all good :) when first joining, the 7 or 8 odd 1000 unread posts can be quite daunting, always feel free to ask and someone will be likely to either find the thread relating to the question for you or help you out with their own answers :rock: this forum and its members are just amazing like that ;)
I think that unread post count is much higher, there are close to 78'000 total posts on the forum :eek:

scary stuff, especially if you aren't used to how forums work. I was never a big forum fan, I found them confusing as hell

Back